Soo which one of you coli brehs works for Mediafakeout

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Made this thread yesterday after I came across the video on some random instagram page with little views.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/graphic-bring-a-baseball-bat-to-a-choppa-fight-brehs.419672/

It's literally nowhere on the internet. But looks like Mediafakeout came across it.

Code:
http://Mediafakeout.com/301388/disturbing-video-mexican-man-attacks-machine-gun-carrying-assassins-with-a-baseball-bat-and-guess-what-happens-is-dude-brave-or-just-stupid.html?mobile=1

I wonder how:sas2:

Even some of the top comments look like they were taken from this thread:sas2:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
they been stealin our shyt.
we created the internet breh.
wat6rr.jpg

shadowlionred

Rookie
Daps
Theres a mod definitely close to that site here because they always change the t in the link media..takeout to f.

it makes it unsearchable

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
The Coli is a popular site breh...not sure if you knew that. A lot of people read these forums.
people take things from this forum (along with a few others) all the time. I wouldn't be surpised if it was a couple bloggers and internet journalist :eat: off our post.
You think any black professional athletes, black celebrities, black rappers and singers lurk the coli?

I always wonder this :ohhh:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You think any black professional athletes, black celebrities, black rappers and singers lurk the coli?

I always wonder this :ohhh:
full
I know bloggers and "urban" websites take from the coli all the time.
Someone said a while back in the booth, a couple :flabbynsick: rappers use to post on Sohh and coli in the earlier days. I'm going to find the quote give me a sec.
And celebrities I think Claudia Jordan use to post on here as well.
Especially in the coliseum. Bomani Jones is one I know who's guilty of this :comeon:

Dj Akedmiks and complex mags steal our gifs and smiley remixes all the time. Even a few post as well.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full
I know bloggers and "urban" websites take from the coli all the time.
Someone said a while back in the booth, a couple :flabbynsick: rappers use to post on Sohh and coli in the earlier days. I'm going to find the quote give me a sec.
And celebrities I think Claudia Jordan use to post on here as well.

Dj Akedmiks and complex mags steal our gifs and smiley remixes all the time. Even a few post as well.
Complex, RapUp, and HipHopnMore are confirmed.