sooooo...guess what happens if you search the n word on day 1 of Elon Musk Twitter

concise

Veteran
Daps
You sure that's not photoshop?

Somebody would have reported that in the news by now if it was true.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
The black voice wasn’t respected or protected on Twitter before Elon Musk. Let the shea butters and the crackers duke it out. fukk that lame ass app
If you said ****** on Twitter before you would probably be banned in a matter of mins. I've used the word retard and got banned and I've reported accounts using the n word and saw them promptly banned and even got notifications of them being banned.

It wasn't some racial justice paradise but people weren't posting that without some fear of consequences...like now. So it is different.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
If you said ****** on Twitter before you would probably be banned in a matter of mins. I've used the word retard and got banned and I've reported accounts using the n word and saw them promptly banned and even got notifications of them being banned.

It wasn't some racial justice paradise but people weren't posting that without some fear of consequences...like now. So it is different.

Idk if nobody reported them or they got banned soon after I saw it but I’ve seen the n-word on Twitter posted numerous of times.