Sopranos was fukkin hilarious man

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Brehs I have YouTube premium the best investment ever

But side note sopranos clips on YouTube never have commercials even for the free users I don’t know what cheat code the sopranos channels have

I used to go down rabbit holes of soprano clips just unbelievable so good

Rip Tony and Paulie :mjcry:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps

be54a21e-1352-46ba-ba8b-010a7ff3bff0_text.gif

I know many ppl won’t pick it up (not implying you didn’t) but I loved the irony of how crookish and murderous these lying ass awful group of men were yet had the fukking gall to stereotype anyone and accuse them of wrongdoing...a true/accurate reflection of many cacs...case in point him being opposed to meadow dating the biracial dude meanwhile the “nice italian guy” who he felt was right for her turned out to be such a miserable low life piece of shyt that tony had to end up sanctioning his hit lol smh...that being said I understand that could be lost on some of the audience who may not look @ it from that standpoint or just choose to ignore it

I don’t even think it was subtle either. The cut from “who else?” to Tony.

A lot of the dialogue with black characters was bad though. For example, Bokeem Woodbine had some cheesy dialogue in that one episode.

Paulie was apparently a hitman for some family in buffalo or some shyt in real life

He was associated with the Colombo family. They have his sentencing transcript on smoking gun.

Tony Darrow who played Larry Boy Barese (he also was the restaurant owner in Goodfellas who gets his head cracked by Joe Pesci) was involved in some shyt, as well the actor who played Albert Barese.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
be54a21e-1352-46ba-ba8b-010a7ff3bff0_text.gif

I don’t even think it was subtle either. The cut from “who else?” to Tony.

A lot of the dialogue with black characters was bad though. For example, Bokeem Woodbine had some cheesy dialogue in that one episode.

He was associated with the Colombo family. They have his sentencing transcript on smoking gun.

Tony Darrow who played Larry Boy Barese (he also was the restaurant owner in Goodfellas who gets his head cracked by Joe Pesci) was involved in some shyt, as well the actor who played Albert Barese.

I read some youtube comment that Albert Barese was selling dogfood and caught a case thats why he wasnt around too much for filming