Soulja Boy -- ARRESTED ... Possession of a Loaded Gun

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Yall be actin like King Soulja isnt a young god out here, he was pushin brand-new Bentleys and couldn't even buy a damn bottle of alcohol.
Yall actin like he didnt make a fortune out of nothin, yall actin like he didnt bust his guns back when those nikkas tried to rob him. :mjpls:

Yall actin like he aint been strapped since before Chief Keef and all them even started rappin. He's the original net trapper turned rapper, been gettin money off the internet since @Art Barr made it possible.

side note: lmaoooo @ me typin in art barr and seeing @Art Barr's Medicine :deadrose:

Shawty Mane

Kid Rauhl Biebes
Daps
Reppin
London, Ontario
*waits for beiberveli to catch a case*

nah, I got my weed carriers to do my dirt
images

:youngsabo:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if dude still caked up....if so he need to invest in something (if he hasnt)...rap cant last forever

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Why don't nikkas want to be themselves? Nothing wrong with being a square. fukk trying to be respected by the streets if you have a chance to get out. Dude wanted the thug image by getting the face tats and shyt and now he has to go all the way with it. SB should've went the Chingy route.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Why don't nikkas want to be themselves? Nothing wrong with being a square. fukk trying to be respected by the streets if you have a chance to get out. Dude wanted the thug image by getting the face tats and shyt and now he has to go all the way with it. SB should've went the Chingy route.
Soulja boy, chris brown, justin bieber
They could have milked that wholesome image for 10's of millions, they opted to be fake thugs instead..

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Soulja boy, chris brown, justin bieber
They could have milked that wholesome image for 10's of millions, they opted to be fake thugs instead..
Exactly. I don't know what's up with this generation bruh, we're at a time where gangsta rap doesn't sell yet all these young suburban dudes want to be thugs. Nobody wants that wholesome image anymore when it's so much money to be made by being straight laced. Parents wish there was a good young role model out there they could spend money on. Even the chics like Rihanna and Miley Cyrus want to rebel. It's damn near impossible to find a young artist that's a square. All these people want to be seen smoking weed and having hella tats. Makes zero sense to me, I'm from the ghetto and I embrace being a square more than these dudes that was rich since they were in their early teens.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

imagine the whole world including grown men clowning you for being corny and being for the kids when in fact you are a kid...cant even blame Soulja for trying to damn hard with all the heat he took in hiphop coming out the gate being hated on for being cookie cutter,even though he just seemed like a regular 15/16yr old from the hood....and being in the rap business unfortunately he would eventually be exposed to street nikkas ready to gas him up and help him fill that role people pushed emm towards:manny:

the fact grown men in they 20's and 30's do the exact same thing its hard to blame soulja,sad in his case more than anything. But at least he got money,i guess same could've happened if he never blew up and he got stuck in atlanta.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Exactly. I don't know what's up with this generation bruh, we're at a time where gangsta rap doesn't sell yet all these young suburban dudes want to be thugs. Nobody wants that wholesome image anymore when it's so much money to be made by being straight laced. Parents wish there was a good young role model out there they could spend money on. Even the chics like Rihanna and Miley Cyrus want to rebel. It's damn near impossible to find a young artist that's a square. All these people want to be seen smoking weed and having hella tats. Makes zero sense to me, I'm from the ghetto and I embrace being a square more than these dudes that was rich since they were in their early teens.

Thank God for J Cole :lawd:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
imagine the whole world including grown men clowning you for being corny and being for the kids when in fact you are a kid...cant even blame Soulja for trying to damn hard with all the heat he took in hiphop coming out the gate being hated on for being cookie cutter,even though he just seemed like a regular 15/16yr old from the hood....and being in the rap business unfortunately he would eventually be exposed to street nikkas ready to gas him up and help him fill that role people pushed emm towards:manny:

the fact grown men in they 20's and 30's do the exact same thing its hard to blame soulja,sad in his case more than anything. But at least he got money,i guess same could've happened if he never blew up and he got stuck in atlanta.
Jaleel White did it and milked it for everything it was worth and he came up when gangsta rap was at it's peak. I know it's a big difference between the 2 since 1 was an actor and SB rapped but my point is I wouldn't give a fukk about what nikkas in the ghetto had to say about me once I got out and made it to the Hills because if you play your cards right you'll never have to go back to the ghetto.