Soulja Slim’s sister goes in on Master P

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I mean that story been out there since 2003.. but nobody pointed the finger at P

Detectives said suspect Garelle Smith was a hit man who was paid $10,000 and the killing “had something to do with the record industry and a rival record label.”

i see where the confusion comes in at.

it was a big-time street dude that owned a local label, who had a hand in the murder.

nothing to do with master p.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
lol.

so contradictory.

she says P never did anything for new orleans.
then a few minutes later, she said that you cant take away what P did for the community.

lol. she was definitely high as f*ck when she made this video.

nikka what :dead:

all those extra periods. i dunno.

but yea, people are still tight-lipped about it. some of them must still be around. gotta have somebody from the NO give the name of the company. it prolly wasnt a factor down there musically. sounds like a street dude that just-so-happened to have a label.

but yea, bodies dropped on both sides, and slim rapped about it.
the chit with P & Silkk was nowhere near deep. they just wanted to beat his ass. Slim didnt even have to leave the label.:laugh:

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
InGodWeTrust,

Your message (Soulja Slim’s sister goes in on Master P) is below the required quality level. Please put forth more effort and/or original thoughts when creating posts on our site. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Please review the following links to make sure you are aware of our site rules.

Terms and Rules

Forum Rules

Man fukk yall. Been here since 2013. This site is lame :pacspit:
@InGodWeTrust
Damn
Who said that shyt breh?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Mr. Marcelo weighs in...Says P was always solid with him but says whoever had Slim killed had to have some money and some of the things Slim's sister said was true