Source Mag: Former Trump aide Says Melania Trump is planning to file for divorce...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah fukk that, you rode the wave now sit your Latvian ass down and get this work. You can’t wash the stench of that man off you. bytch you a Trump for life :umad:

This and I say the same to the hoe ass republicans who aligned with him and the hoe ass media who gave him free publicity cause he would move numbers the last 12 years.

All yall hoes need to go down with the ship. Don't throw your monkey paws up on some I am done with Trump. Naw hoe you need to go down with the ship....with Trump as the captain.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
she needs to get out as quickly as possible because Trump Inc is already in trouble on the business side and will hurt Baron's inheritance
so she needs to get his cut now before all the lawsuits and the SDNY gets going after inauguration
BIG TISH and SDNY coming for whatever coin the orange fukkboy has tucked away...Melania and her legal team better hop to it ASAPtually

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it has been rumored she wanted out in 2016 and they had a deal that she had to stay with him for the duration of his run/time in office if he won the presidency if she wanted to get paid.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I hate how they portray her as a sympathetic creature. She’s been complicit. She was a birther. She needs to go down with the Titanic

yeah that and not wanting to sleep on the same beds as the obamas, plagiarizing Michelle, and the “I don’t care, do you” stunt obviously about kids and cages.

She’s practically just a walking photo up because because her in any other capacity makes it apparent she’s literally just an Eastern European mail order bride. It’s actually somewhat impressive that in all the limited and protected opportunity’s to show her as and actual person have revealed her to be a vile c*nt.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
she needs to get out as quickly as possible because Trump Inc is already in trouble on the business side and will hurt Baron's inheritance
so she needs to get his cut now before all the lawsuits and the SDNY gets going after inauguration

I want little Barron to suffer. Become a heroine addict and Watch his parents fight till he overdoses

As for Melania she was big time whore who would openly tell people she is looking to marry a rich Wall Street guy. Trump is so fukking delusional, he thinks she really was attracted to him. She had one agenda and that was marrying a rich white man

Last edited:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
pound for pound trump gotta be GWOAT, his stats are impressive:
1) lies: most blatant lies of any human being averaging 15k + every four years

2)business: most failed multi- million dollar businesses by any individual (6+) in less than 30 years.

3) most uneducated followers (70M+)

4) GMB: about to be 3

5) genetically challenged looking male spawns by a millionaire (2)

add on