South African High Court Judge says Rape is part of Black Culture

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
the US and UK would start hitting them with sanctions like they did to mugabe

pretty disgusting shyt

That's why the West is uncomfortable with Africa and China getting friendly.
If they're hit with sanctions they can say "fukk the West" and build a closer relationship with China.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
And she feels empowered to spew her bullshyt.....

why?

Black men want her....

Y'all brothers who chase white women really need to take a look at how those bytches view that Mandingo stereotype.

I hate how white supremacy seeps it's way into every controlling level of society and leaves us with absolutely no where to turn to get away from inequality, racism, and hatred.
:mindblown:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
We callin' Africans "Black" now? I thought they didn't wanna be that...

sidebar: They still got broads outchea named "Mabel"???

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps

why?

Black men want her....

Y'all brothers who chase white women really need to take a look at how those bytches view that Mandingo stereotype.

I hate how white supremacy seeps it's way into every controlling level of society and leaves us with absolutely no where to turn to get away from inequality, racism, and hatred.
this post is not true

Now ya'll know I love beckies. They are all I date but I would never let one say some slick shyt about black people in my presence. Would never let a female get that comfortable in my presence

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And I bet there won't be half as much outrage as there was when that black SA student didn't give that cave bytch waitress a tip. :smh:

They fukk with black people constantly and then when we react, they want to play the victims as usual.

!!!

why?

Black men want her....

You're really trying to place this on black men :what:?! Go fukk yourself :scust:!!

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
!!!

You're really trying to place this on black men :what:?! Go fukk yourself :scust:!!

Go fukk yourself... Clearly you need a nut.... Nut job....

Do you fukk white women? The post was directed towards Black men who fukk with white women and how the Mandingo stereotype is not positive.

Get out your feelings and get a clue mitch.

The 1st thing that woman said was how her Black Male colleagues proposition her.

Now ask yourself who is putting "this" on Black men. Bet your ass won't come at the white man/woman as sideways as your ass tried to come at me.