Space Station 13 Official Discussion Thread

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
space_station_13_wallpaper_by_kierany9-d9f2c01.png
For those who are not familiar with what Space Station 13 is, its a free space station simulator that involves a group of players working on a station. The rounds go from 0 to clusterfukk in about 5 - 10 minutes or so depending on how your playing and what server you are on.

Honestly, this video can explain it better than I can

there are some minor inconsistencies with the video in terms of facts.

1. The source was not stolen with a flash drive, nor was it decompiled (there does not exist any type of coding decompiler for this engine. there was only an extractor for artwork)

2. The games coding is pretty unoptimized due to its age, it is not BYOND's Fault nor is BYOND a shyt engine.

There is also a wikipedia page for it Space Station 13 - Wikipedia

space-station-13.jpg

"See you, Space Cowboy"​

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
space_station_13_wallpaper_by_kierany9-d9f2c01.png
For those who are not familiar with what Space Station 13 is, its a free space station simulator that involves a group of players working on a station. The rounds go from 0 to clusterfukk in about 5 - 10 minutes or so depending on how your playing and what server you are on.

Honestly, this video can explain it better than I can

there are some minor inconsistencies with the video in terms of facts.

1. The source was not stolen with a flash drive, nor was it decompiled (there does not exist any type of coding decompiler for this engine. there was only an extractor for artwork)

2. The games coding is pretty unoptimized due to its age, it is not BYOND's Fault nor is BYOND a shyt engine.

There is also a wikipedia page for it Space Station 13 - Wikipedia

space-station-13.jpg

"See you, Space Cowboy"​

The premise you describe sounds like the game "Overcooked" but in space

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
The premise you describe sounds like the game "Overcooked" but in space
:manny: just looked up overcooked. cant really say if its similar or not since I havnt played it. but overcooked is 13 years newer than Space Station 13.

I think the closest game to it that I can think of would be a 1997 PC/PS1 game called sentient.

Hardcore Gaming 101: Sentient

its pretty much sentient but multiplayer and without a specified time limit.:dwillhuh:

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
the SS13 reddit was Subreddit of the day yesterday, apparently