SpaceGhostPurrp - BandWxrldCeltics (VIDEO)

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nobody feeling this, huh . shyt ain't even crack a couple of "Bands" in views. :mjlol:

This whole video and track is just THE MOST random shyt.

nikka never gone get a ghostwriter.
....The beat doe. Dude is a mastermind with his sounds. :wow:

I

Last edited:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Purrp has been so garbage since God Of Black

Like seriously, getting kicked out of ASAP or whatever the fukk happened to him scrambled his brains. I remember listening to Blvcklvnd literally the day it dropped and being in awe of how different he was at the time from whatever else was going on in hip hop, his whole swag was all mysterious and shyt, dude was so incredibly dope to me. I went out of my way to show all my friends this new guy and how dope he was, I seriously tried to put as many people as I could onto this dude man. I remember watching all his youtube videos when his youtube had like hundreds of random songs/beats/mixtapes, I used to catch him on ustream whenever he'd be on, I friended him on facebook and followed his twitter and I was super happy for him when ASAP got hot and he went up to NY to be with them or whatever.

But after whatever happened with asap happened, he completely fell off man, he's a complete dikk on all social networks, he's hella bipolar, he let 1000 people into his crew and they all used the small amount of fame and notoriety to their advantage and dipped on bruh(Curry and Simmie always seemed hella greatful at least). This nikka seriously doesn't even seem like that same dude from early 2k11, he needs to get it right man, because he's seriously Charles Hamilton status right now.

EDIT: This is better than most of the shyt he's been whispering over lately though

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Like seriously, getting kicked out of ASAP or whatever the fukk happened to him scrambled his brains. I remember listening to Blvcklvnd literally the day it dropped and being in awe of how different he was at the time from whatever else was going on in hip hop, his whole swag was all mysterious and shyt, dude was so incredibly dope to me. I went out of my way to show all my friends this new guy and how dope he was, I seriously tried to put as many people as I could onto this dude man. I remember watching all his youtube videos when his youtube had like hundreds of random songs/beats/mixtapes, I used to catch him on ustream whenever he'd be on, I friended him on facebook and followed his twitter and I was super happy for him when ASAP got hot and he went up to NY to be with them or whatever.

But after whatever happened with asap happened, he completely fell off man, he's a complete dikk on all social networks, he's hella bipolar, he let 1000 people into his crew and they all used the small amount of fame and notoriety to their advantage and dipped on bruh(Curry and Simmie always seemed hella greatful at least). This nikka seriously doesn't even seem like that same dude from early 2k11, he needs to get it right man, because he's seriously Charles Hamilton status right now.

He didn't get kicked out of A$AP or anything. He just stopped fukking with A$AP cause A$Ap Twellvy jumped his cousin'.

I feel his animosity over that situation. But he went str8 BERZERK on Twitter last year. Talking shyt about ASAP, people on his timeline, Everybody was tweeting him, saying, fukk him, ******, i'mma kill you, the whole nine :pachaha:

He feel too many types of way over A$AP. He should be where them nikkaz at. But nope.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast

EDIT: This is better than most of the shyt he's been whispering over lately though

u aint lying. blackland radio 66.6 is still one of my favorite mixtapes. he hasnt recovered since the asap shyt in 2012..

simmie and denzel tho :ohlawd:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
u aint lying. blackland radio 66.6 is still one of my favorite mixtapes. he hasnt recovered since the asap shyt in 2012..

simmie and denzel tho :ohlawd:
Man Denzel came up heavy, I remember when he posted his first mixtape to SGP wall while Purrp was in NY and even then I knew breh was gonna be dope. I actually used to write for this blog and I did an interview with him before he really blew up like he has now, we were actually going to host Black Raven(His collab album with Simmie) but sadly the album never happened, and we didn't really ask them about it much either. Sadly the blog is gone but I think I still have the interview somewhere if you guys want me to post it

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotdamn he still sucks at rapping

man glad he's dope with the beats. him and nuri gotta be cooking something up for bank$

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such a waste of talent...:wow:

Dude dropped the ball cos he's crazy smh

Could you imagine rocky and ferg over sgp beats now? :lawd::noah:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Man Denzel came up heavy, I remember when he posted his first mixtape to SGP wall while Purrp was in NY and even then I knew breh was gonna be dope. I actually used to write for this blog and I did an interview with him before he really blew up like he has now, we were actually going to host Black Raven(His collab album with Simmie) but sadly the album never happened, and we didn't really ask them about it much either. Sadly the blog is gone but I think I still have the interview somewhere if you guys want me to post it

if you could find it that would be great. was it before strictly 4 my raiderz?

i feel like sgp is holding all of raider klan back right now and its a damn shame. they should be so much bigger and have sooo much talent. sgp can be one of the best producers in the game when he's on his shyt, but lately its been pretty garbage.

and :wow: @ that album not coming out. if nikka like me is any indication we missed a great project.

edit: forgot to mention amber london is the best chick in the rap game. PERIOD.
Such a waste of talent...:wow:

Dude dropped the ball cos he's crazy smh

Could you imagine rocky and ferg over sgp beats now? :lawd::noah:

u think raider klan falling apart is part of the reason lum is retiring?

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
^^you need to press charges! seriously! there WILL be other victims

lol

Purrp should have just kept his word and stop rapping to focus more on producing. I fukks with dude but he just went down. He's about to suffer the Bow Wow effect, you were hot when you were young but you lost your swag as you got older.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you could find it that would be great. was it before strictly 4 my raiderz?

i feel like sgp is holding all of raider klan back right now and its a damn shame. they should be so much bigger and have sooo much talent. sgp can be one of the best producers in the game when he's on his shyt, but lately its been pretty garbage.

and :wow: @ that album not coming out. if nikka like me is any indication we missed a great project.

edit: and not to mention amber london is the best chick in the rap game. PERIOD.

u think raider klan falling apart is part of the reason lum is retiring?
Nah, ugly mane is just.....ugly mane. He's clearly a nomad and comes across as someone who has his own demons when it comes to life. He simply just got tired of people pressuring him to release new stuff and the rap game in general. He was only doing this for fun :yeshrug: He's an artist, and artists tend to function on the wavelength of doing wtf they want when they want...anything less feels like a mental prison...seriously. It's the same with death grips...it's like fans felt because they liked his and death grips music it was one way, but it was the other. Oh and ugly mane was only loosely affiliated with raider klan, he was never in the crew as an official member or anything like that.