speakin' of mariah carey, can we all admit that at her peak she was the finest r&b singer post 80's

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Without looking at the pics I would have agreed.

I spent wasted many hours of alone time back in the day thinking about Mariah.

BUT

I think either women are getting better looking or makeup is getting better?

my point is...

Someone explain to me why the average IG thot 2016 is competing with these 90's celebrities in looks.

man, i've made a lot of threads bout instagram models, but mariah in her prime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them

the 90's celebrities chicks were better to me because they were all overly made up with makeup and had a more well rounded look. it was like they didn't go all over board with their makeup

When it comes to singing her and whitney was the top of the tops

easily, no question

Mariah is Pop though

to extent but no different than how whitney was pop in the 80's but both at their roots and core were r&b

mimi took after minnie riperton and you could tell. mariah is r&b. they just glossed up her music a bit in the beginnin' of her career but no different than they did with whitney's music in the beginnin' of her career in the 80's. but at their core, they r&b singers who manged to go pop

Last edited:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
damn, you got to see her live? on a scale of 1 to 10, how good would you say she look today? :noah: how was the show? :wow:

i tried to +rep you bruh, but i can't because i already did recently :myman:

Show was awesome. She did all of her #1 hits . I had floor level seats :ahh: That thang sat nice.

I would say she looked like a 10 easy. Especially at her age. Some of the chicks posted in this thread don't look the same in person/live show.

She passed the filter test. :lawd:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Show was awesome. She did all of her #1 hits . I had floor level seats :ahh: That thang sat nice.

I would say she looked like a 10 easy. Especially at her age. Some of the chicks posted in this thread don't look the same in person/live show.

She passed the filter test. :lawd:

church! gospel! preach! :ohlawd:

giphy.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
She was fine as fukk back in the day

That honey remix :noah:

Is she the best I don't know I have to think about it but I wouldn't be surprised either

Either way raw no pullout
#CreampieSpecial

⚡⚡⚡

Pro
Daps
90s Mariah Carey and current Mariah are two different people. I don't even consider that it's the same person. 90s Mariah is a goddess.