Daps
Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I always felt they'd set Spence with Canelo within the next few years
Spence better be lucky for the eye injury, he cant possibly think he could beat a GGG or Canelo after getting thoroughly dissected by Brook before the eye, Spence needs to worry about Swift, Thurman, and Porter.....

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Spence better be lucky for the eye injury, he cant possibly think he could beat a GGG or Canelo after getting thoroughly dissected by Brook before the eye, Spence needs to worry about Swift, Thurman, and Porter.....

Swift will get KO'd
Thurman would be good fight but Error wins
Porter will prolly get KO'd

Canelo would lose
GGG would prolly lose

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Spence should stay at 147 until Crawford comes up for him

If his goal is to unify the whole division

He should go for Jeff Horn next - that'll give him the WBO belt then he can open up 2018 with a division unification match against Keith Thurman - all 4 belts on the line.

His first title defense could be against Danny Garcia or Shawn Porter

Now with all of the above names on his resume we can start planning a hyped up fight between him and Crawford at 147, that will be the fight of the new generation - all of the other names above besides these two are in-between Mayweather's reign and the Spence or Crawford's impending reign.

Then he can go up to fight GGG or Canelo . . I think it will be GGG. I do not think that GGG has shown himself to be a better boxer than Canelo is but I do believe he has a champion's mind and he knows what it's going to take and, accordingly, this will be GGG's best showing yet. Abel Sanchez will make sure of that. Thing is . . where will GGG go from here?