spend all your tax money on a car with 200k miles on it brehs

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I sale cars for a living, I try to talk sense in to these nikkas. But they hard headed.

Buy luxury cars with 150k miles. :snoop:

Repairs and matinence is going to cost more than that out the door price.

And then you mad when you try to sell it back to me and it's worth a pack of chewing gum and a dealership Keychain :heh:

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Anybody can buy a BMW but half can't afford it long term:francis:
200k miles:mjlol::mjlol::russ:
The only car that i know that still runs fine at 200k miles is the 2008 acura tl:ohhh:....that car never breaks down
Those damn Hondas run forever.

I used to build the Civic and the goofy ass Element when I worked at Honda in 2004

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I sale cars for a living, I try to talk sense in to these nikkas. But they hard headed.

Buy luxury cars with 150k miles. :snoop:

Repairs and matinence is going to cost more than that out the door price.

And then you mad at me when you try to sell it back to me and it's worth a pack of chewing gum and a dealership Keychain :heh:
I got a patna that bought a 2010 Benz with 140k miles on it. We were in Walmart about to check out, when he saw this fine ass chick about to check out too. She was almost out to her car and this nikka damn near broke his neck pushing the unlock door button on his remote so she could see it was his car:mjlol:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Care about how another man spends his money, breh.

Hell nah cars are a serious investment. These kids need to learn.

I've seen bad choices fukk up peoples lives.

That balling out of control is what messing out people up, we're trying imitate what rich white folks do.

But difference is they don't do any research prior to buying a car.

A young dude came in last week saying he wants a foreign car in his price range, I show him the Honda and Nissan (he was approve for 15,000) and he looks at me like:

"But I said I want a foreign car"

:snoop:

Also when nikkas say they want a reliable car, but only want to look at Chrysler 300s :snoop:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I got a patna that bought a 2010 Benz with 140k miles on it. We were in Walmart about to check out, when he saw this fine ass chick about to check out too. She was almost out to her car and this nikka damn near broke his neck pushing the unlock door button on his remote so she could see it was his car:mjlol:

I will admit that, most girls don't give a fukk if the car got high miles. They'll flock to it all day.

I be in the corner hating

:stopitslime: That dusty shyt probably got the check engine light on.