Spice 1 goes off on Funk Flex for talkin about Pac: "Say 1 more thing and I'mma catch a plane to NY"

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Wack 100=Nobody..not a factor in the industry

Funk Flex=Industry head, has some influence.

For those asking why people speak on stepping to FF and not Wack.

:manny:
So it's all for show and these nikkas really soft and aint really tryna hurt nothing :ohhh:

Got it :mjgrin:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Now do the same to wack

most of these nikkas just talk. wack in the same state...dont even gotta hop on a plane...prolly a very short car ride :snoop:

I dont even get the outrage over all this shyt. my whole life bytch ass nikkas been getting killed and we always make fun of them, hence the term "rest in piss"

i guess this all people just refusing to accept pac was the epitome of a sucker. I literally leave the entire internet for like 3-5 days every week and theres always a new thread about this shyt.

is it really that hard to accept that pac wasnt nothing but a punk? shyt...I stan prodigy, and I will admit hes done more punk shyt than gangsta shyt and is a general grimey nikka :stopitslime:

all yall nikkas is fukkin delusional stans. at least im a reasonable stan:mjlol:

stan a nikka who shot and killed a 6 year old black boy (or dropped his gun and got him shot :mjpls:), shot his own fukking ball off (another reason this nikka should have never ever EVER been allowed anywhere near a firearm...i imagine pac like shooting a gun like that 40 glocc video of him shooting a gun :snoop:), then got another black man shot and killed from his own dumb ass antics :rudy: