Spicy PAWG Crying on TikTok due to Wealth Disparity/Social Mobility in America

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This. The most advice given to young kids in high school is “get an education.” Stupid advice. Not all education are equal. Might sound like common sense. But kids in high school aren’t fully developed yet. U have to dictate to them what they’re gonna major in.

At least teach them how to maneuver the financial system. Most people weren't taught how to successfully maneuver this system when they were school aged.

I know I wasn't. I had to learn how to invest when I was out of the house. My parents still don't really trust investing, but they see me making money through it and now they are more interested.

But I also see those tattoos peeking out of her sleeves and wonder about her personal decisions in life. You have to look at what you are doing wrong first. Change that....

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
She was working to help her parents pay a mortgage. The concept of kids helping paying their families bills is new to some of y’all?

this why you can’t take most the shyt posters on here say to heart :mjlol: talk about sheltered and disconnected

A lot of classists on here who have bootstrap mentality and look down on poor & struggling people except in an instance it can get them daps

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If she got money for tattoos

:mjpls:

Just say you hate poor people and be honest with yourself about it, breh..

just because you happen to have some extra money to buy something for yourself after paying thousands towards student loans + more schooling & all your money going to bills, doesn’t mean shyt. you think an extra 1k would really fix someone’s financial situation and class? :stopitslime:

Plenty of people in her situation, some who don’t even have degrees, actually 53% of people in debt from college don’t even get degrees! Did the stimulus check change their lives? Did it change the average Americans? Does tax return season? No.. ok then.

the hell is wrong with some of you?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Just say you hate poor people and be honest with yourself about it, breh..

just because you happen to have some extra money to buy something for yourself after paying thousands towards student loans + more schooling & all your money going to bills, doesn’t mean shyt. you think an extra 1k would really fix someone’s financial situation and class? :stopitslime:

Plenty of people in her situation, some who don’t even have degrees, actually 53% of people in debt from college don’t even get degrees! Did the stimulus check change their lives? Did it change the average Americans? Does tax return season? No.. ok then.

the hell is wrong with some of you?

I like how you ignored the rest of my quote :mjlol:

I work two jobs nikka fukk out my face I’m grinding and saving to clear debt
I’m not on tik tik crying
I know my financial situation could be better if I made better choices but I’m not on tik tik crying

like Dave said brittle spirit:stopitslime: