Spider Loc on Instagram exposing T.I. as a snitch right now

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last day or so....spider loc really been going hard at T.I. calling him a snitch and exposing him...He has 5 or 6 posts right now going at T.I. and writing mega-paragraphs like T.I. does also.

Tip better get back on social media fast and defend his name and honor b/c it seems like a lot of people in the hiphop community going at dude hard right now...Go to Spider IG and see/read for yourself.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m confused, the snitching that Loc is talking about is when T.I.s best friend got murdered in the van they were driving? Not to be confused with the case where T.I. got caught with all those guns.

I don’t think ppl had a problem with T.I. taking the stand for the murder, I think people were more interested in how he avoided Fed time with the gun charges.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
TI took a plea deal and had a record lable backing him when he was one of the top hip hop acts. He aint no snitch. Them billionaires made some calls to their judge friends to protect there investment

Basically what every record label does when their top tier artist is in trouble with the law.

Spider Loc just trying hard to be a social media personality

He might as well be one :manny:everyone else is doing that.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I’m confused, the snitching that Loc is talking about is when T.I.s best friend got murdered in the van they were driving? Not to be confused with the case where T.I. got caught with all those guns.

I don’t think ppl had a problem with T.I. taking the stand for the murder, I think people were more interested in how he avoided Fed time with the gun charges.
He did not avoid fed time, he got a sentence less than the maximum as do most people. People forget to look at what people like Pac or Wayne were facing, 8 and 15 years respectively, both did a year or so.

Tip got a year, 250k, a year of community service, a year of house arrest and a bunch of crime stoppers shyt commercials, probation and was knocked by a snitch. To go through all that and become a super confidential snitch for a gun charge, doubt it.

Also the brother and co-defendant of the dude who murdered Big Phil snitched, that was enough for the state :snoop:

Last edited: