Spike Lee's Bad 25 Documentary Tonight (MJ most under-rated Classic)....

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That's right, Tonight at 9:30pm on ABC. Spike Lee's documentary about the making of Michael Jackson's "BAD" will come on. There was "Off The Wall" which was the album that took Michael from the Jackson 5 to solo star. Then there was "Thriller" that made Michael the biggest star in the world. Sadly in the shadow of both albums was his 1987 release "Bad". How do you follow up the Biggest selling album of all time? Well "Bad" did just that being the 1st album in History to have 5 #1 hits on it. "Bad" had more hit songs than both "Thriller' and "Off the Wall". Back in August was the 25th Anniversary of that album and I think people need to understand how Classic it is. There isn't a single weak song on the album:

Bad - 5 MICS
The way you make me feel - 5 MICS
Speed Demon - 4 MICS
Liberian Girl - 5 MICS
Just Good Friends - 4.5 MICS
Another Part of Me - 5 MICS
Man In the Mirror - 5 MICS
I just can't stop loving You - 5 MICS
Dirty Diana - 5 MICS
Smooth Criminal -5 MICS
Leave Me Alone - 5 MICS

The only song you can throw rocks at is "Speed Demon" and even that went hard. Overall the album is a Timeless Classic. It's the 5th Highest selling album of all time Worldwide with over 40 Million Copies sold. Michael followed up "Off the Wall" and "Thriller" with another Classic. Salute to Bad:

556690_10151276301516473_595181997_n.jpg

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
:mj:

Can't wait...and 5 out of the 10 tracks went number one on the billboard charts..and they were all from ONE album :salute:

Can't wait to watch this shyt tonight..

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
MJ made movies out of his music videos. The Full Video of Bad is Classic directed by Martin Scorsese. What's crazy is the video was shot in the Subway at the Hoyt and Schemerhorn stop in Downtown Brooklyn. I've been to that stop I don't know how many times, I use to work down there too back in the day. This Video is Classic cause MJ was showing mad love to Break dancing and street Dancing when nobody in the Mainstream was really doing that:

Last edited by a moderator:

powerager

#Godbody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw it already in NYC a few weeks, shyt was pretty dope. Kanye had a few jokes

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Here's the Trailer:

Also "Smooth Criminal" is probably Mike's Best video ever outside of "Thriller":

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAv90ATurlI"]MJ - Smooth Criminal (Full Version) (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Getting ready to come on in 30 minutes. Here's Spike talking about making the documentary:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
This doc is :wow:

This nikka was an entertainment genius. The concepts for the BAD album, the songs, the music videos, the Moonwalker movie is :ohlawd: