Spin: Anyone Who is Interested in Community "Pumping" (inflating price) of CryptoCoins (bitcoin alt)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
CryptoCurrency Market Capitalizations

That is CoinmarketCap, it's one of the oldest trackers of Bitcoin and alternative cryptocoin activites. You can see daily coin value changes, price, volume, etc,. You can track changes through the day, week, month, year.

The coins that appear there are are all available for sale through various markets. Anyone interested can PM to buy any coin that is listed by Credit card, cash, WU, Moneygram, etc,.

Or you can find your own sources to purchase the coins you want to buy. However, smart investment requires movement in the market. Movement in the market is controlled by "buying" and "selling" of any coin. Obviously the more legit the coin gets (i.e. Accepted in Amazon or important backers) the more volume and higher price it will get you.

The idea of community dumping is popular in stock market, but especially popular in penny stocks and alternative crypto currencies. Pumping and dumping by way of Twitter, other social media platforms, mass texting, and forums has been a thing for awhile. Here is how it works:

For people to make money pumping and dumping coins there are 3 main things needed:

1. A community of buyers ready to target 1 coin to inflate the price with multiple "buy orders" for a price rise.

2. HYPE-- a social media blitz to get the word out that a coin is going to rise (this is called fake news). The more people know that a coins price is going to rise, the more buyers and the faster the rise.

3. A target coin and date for the pump and dump. Because this only works when people collectively know when the hype should start and when it should end. Collectively buying, holding, and selling at the same time allows for artificial control of the price (at least temporarily)

Those are the main elements to doing this.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
For people to make money pumping and dumping coins there are 3 main things needed:

1. A community of buyers ready to target 1 coin to inflate the price with multiple "buy orders" for a price rise.

2. HYPE-- a social media blitz to get the word out that a coin is going to rise (this is called fake news). The more people know that a coins price is going to rise, the more buyers and the faster the rise.

3. A target coin and date for the pump and dump. Because this only works when people collectively know when the hype should start and when it should end. Collectively buying, holding, and selling at the same time allows for artificial control of the price (at least temporarily)

Those are the main elements to doing this.

Last edited:

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Can you elaborate a lil how long you've been dealing with crypto currency and any type of gains made, generally speaking?

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Meh. You are probably going to need a lot of volume to affect rhe price like your are expecting. Unless you have a lot of cash laying around, the only way to do this would be to get a lot of people involed.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Can you elaborate a lil how long you've been dealing with crypto currency and any type of gains made, generally speaking?
I've been watching the development of bitcoin for a while. When I first heard about Bitcoin, I was already late, the price was $200 per Bitcoin. People who had bought bit coin for $10 or $20 dollars the year before were already well off. I bought some and started trading.

There was a coin market by some fat cac who was really into Japanese culture and moved the largest Bitcoin marketplace to Japan.

Long story short, those days Bitcoin was still very unstable but the price had jumped way above $400 dollars (you were late again to the market at above $400).

That marketplace that I mentioned called Mt.Gox collapsed because their Fat CEO was stupid and a thief, so the price of Bitcoin took a nose dive and was kind dead for a bit. I basically stopped investing in Bitcoin for long term and just started buying and trading Bitcoin and alt coins for different people for a fee. I've done several hundred trades for people looking to buy bitcoins or any alt coins with cash, card , etc.,.

First time I heard about pumping and dumping was with Maxcoin. The coin was lunatic Max Kaiser's (and Alex Jones sort of) entry into the cryptocoins. The coin was total Shyte and a scam, but he launched a marketplace to buy the coin and that market place had admins who would pump and dump different coins in a chat room that anyone could enter who owned max coins and had a account on the marketplace site.

I followed a few 'whales' on twitter who would community pump and dump several coins and I never got rich doing it (never invested too much because of risk) but I made enough to buy extra stuff and take several trips. I've always held some alt coins and some bitcoins, but there is still a lot of risk to it if you are not careful..

I had several bitcoins and some alt coins on a coin market place called Cryptsy.com and the owner basically emptied everyone's account and split to South America, he is still wanted, but most were not able to recover their claims if you didn't have detailed screenshots and logs of your account activities and totals on the website since the owner burned all the records of accounting and memebership.

I don't really invest in coins for the long haul anymore. I missed out on dogecoin raise and aurura coins rise and those 2 always haunt me.

I do try to ride the occasional pump when If I get info about it, but you need a large community or big pockets to create your own pumps. I do buy and sell alt coins and bitcoins for people who don't want the headache or are new for a small transaction fee, which is usually a few dollars per trade.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Meh. You are probably going to need a lot of volume to affect rhe price like your are expecting. Unless you have a lot of cash laying around, the only way to do this would be to get a lot of people involed.
Yep exactly.

I doubt anyone here is a "whale" who can move enough coins to move the market alone, but this is a forum and does have media reach.

If we had a lot of people involved in pump events. We could move the market price of a single coin without needing a lot of money. Nobody needs to be spending $1000 or even $100s of dollars, but a lot of people putting $20 or $50 or even $100 in a cheap alt coin could push the price up enough to entice outsiders to start a buying frenzy when they see a price rise and that's the real "pump".

It's outsiders that really move the "pump" and make it possible to make money. The community is only the catalyst for a pump... Like the match for a stick of dynamite.

This thread will be useful if we could talk strategies, pick coins, post news on coins, and create pump events where we can come together on the same time and date to make money on a coin pump.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Which coin

This is where discussion and collective ageeement is important.

Here is a list of the top coins by how much % they have risen in price during the last 24 hours. Meaning these coins are the fastest risers for the day or getting pumped.

Sometimes these coins rise because developers have news that cause buyers to get in. Sometimes the price is so low that it makes large price rise easier to achieve. Sometimes it's just a fake news pump and that % gain will correct itself by tomorrow.

We should look at the price and the trading volume of those coins. The lower the price the less money needs to be invested to artificially move the market price collectively. That means people don't need to spend $400 or $2000 dollars to make money getting into a coin.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
This is a lot of dream selling going on in here. I doubt many people are buying these super esoteric alt coins that it would be profitable to even do this with. Maybe, but my eyes tell me cryptocurrency scamming is now the new shytty MLM type scheme