Spin: Can "BBB" be the official term for black and white couples (breh's girl forbids surfing Coli)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Update: @Son of Sierra Leone wife or girl is beating him and doesn't allow him to surf the Coli:

my girl monitors my computer time so I don't have much time.

Since "BBB" ain't gonna be used for sneakers can it be put to some good?

:ohlawd:

Look at Serena y'all, she on her BBB shyt

ser0.jpg

Zoe Saldana on her BBB shyt :whew:

3FD17BAC00000578-4463774-image-a-30_1493670648011.jpg

Another BBB family taking no loses!!!!

transformers.jpg

Whoooooops!:mjpls: I meant,

Look who on they BBB shyt taking no loses:

article-0-1AC65258000005DC-880_634x766.jpg

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Only if you do this/focus this towards non-famous people.

Because truth be told, I don't think you nearly have that much cause for concern/disdain about IR dating between black-and-white spouses that aren't in the public eye.I think this is just for "daps" and rep. I could be wrong.

It's like with cac males who get perturbed when they see white women they don't know arm in arm with black/asian/middle eastern male. But their too chicken shyt to say something so they go online to decompress and angrily masterbait.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Only if you do this/focus this towards non-famous people.

Because truth be told, I don't think you nearly have that much cause for concern/disdain about IR dating between black-and-white spouses that aren't in the public eye.I think this is just for "daps" and rep. I could be wrong.

It's like with cac males who get perturbed when they see white women they don't know arm in arm with black/asian/middle eastern male. But their too chicken shyt to say something so they go online to decompress and angrily masterbait.

I don't have any problem at all with men or women dating cacs. People can date, marry, and have children with whoever they want.

Seeing black and white couples in my day to day life doesn't anger me or make me sad. :yeshrug:

The term should be used for famous or non-famous people.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I don't have any problem at all with men or women dating cacs. People can date, marry, and have children with whoever they want.

Seeing black and white couples in my day to day life doesn't anger me or make me sad. :yeshrug:

The term should be used for famous or non-famous people.

So you doing it for daps. I feel you. I'm trying to get that and my rep back, but my girl monitors my computer time so I don't have much time.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
So you doing it for daps. I feel you. I'm trying to get that and my rep back, but my girl monitors my computer time so I don't have much time.

I'm doing it because it sounds catchy to discribe a specific type of interracial relationship. I like it, it's catchy, and makes some people salty like you
:umad: