SPIN: Coli Brehs, Do Yall Approach Women That's Similar To You? (I'll NEVER Pick Up Ratchets)

Do You Tend To Date Women That Are Similar To You?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I ask this because I'm curious.

Anyway, I'm one of those cool nerd brehs who's 6'3 and average looking. I made a thread Saturday on shooting my shot. I've noticed that some dudes gravitate towards women that's similar to them. For example, illadope was a gamer nerd and picked up another gamer nerd in PK. I've seen this in real life. My Senior year (2013) a jawn who tried to approach me, but I had no game. I know I have better shots with nerdy chicks (cute ones) also they are more freakier :jawalrus: I can't compete with the brehs with swag.

I'm saying this because I'm ready to have a harem of chicks in my stable if ya know what I mean :jau're only young once. Also, I do better with gamer/nerdy Blacks chicks and traditional women like Ethiopian, Nigerian, and women who come from stable homes/nerdy.

So, in this case have you found this true? Have you brehs approached chicks who are similar to you? I've noticed that people like Kent won't get a chick NOT because he's short, but because he targets women out of his league. Even though I'm tall and decent looking I know I can't get a ratchet and I like ratchets.Why can't I get one? Because the way I come across. As soon as I open my mouth ratchets laugh at me :snoop: I sound too much like a Joe Lieberman ass type of dude :dame: I'm trying to become funnier to attract the ratchet, but for now I need to focus on the nerdy ones. Let's be honest, I've seen a lot of fine nerdy ass chicks. The mixed ones be :banderas: and the darkskin ones too.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm a catch..most women would be lucky to have me around and looking for a dude like me.

If a shorty catches my eye then I'll approach...gotta have the right openness to em...

I'll put up with a small attitude but not too long..I ain't got time for that insecure shyt acting like a mean bytch just because your ass is insecure and don't know how to act.:ufdup:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm a catch..most women would be lucky to have me around and looking for a dude like me.

If a shorty catches my eye then I'll approach...gotta have the right openness to em...

I'll put up with a small attitude but not too long..I ain't got time for that insecure shyt acting like a mean bytch just because your ass is insecure and don't know how to act.:ufdup:
I feel you. I attract and am attracted to all different types of women. I wouldn't say I have a particular type

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why do you bring these things on yourself:dead:
I've noticed that that's the reason why I been cranky as of late. I hope the brehs won't clown me. Also, I never have the time to date. I work and will be going back to college to major in HS and take up an apprenticeship.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Please stop lying to yo self fam
I'm being honest. Besides the coli, I've never had problems with average women taking interest. I just didn't act on it because I had social anxiety at the time.

P.S. it's like you want a brotha to fail. The hell is wrong with you? YOU only know things about me that I let you know. None of you know my life or me personally off the coli. I just post on here to kick it.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
beabite.gif

I gotta let this one go