SPIN: How many real thugs do you know?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep seeing these threads popping up, talking about how Black people consider you lame if you are not a thug/goon.

So my question is to everyone claiming that this is the case... how many thugs do you actually know? :jbhmm:

Ya'll paint this picture like everyone else is a thug and they all hate you cuz you watch anime or play video games...

So is that how it is?
Are most black people thugs and the nerds are the minority?
Do most black women you know date/marry thugs exclusively?

-See I don't think some of you even know any thugs... at all.
-I dont think you have any thugs in your circle.
-I dont think you are competing with thugs on a day to day basis for attention and acceptance.

I think this "I have to be a thug to be considered cool" is some of the worst projecting i've ever seen:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I know a lot of goon ass nikkas. I also knew a lot of nikkas who got outgooned.
No, most black women don't date them, they attract a certain type....and maybe a lil more. A lot of women aren't into the REAL GOON. They'll fukk w/ somebody who has goon aspects and maybe some tats, but not the REAL GOON...A lot of REAL GOONS have missing teeth and/or visible bullet scars.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's a matter of where you grew up
your a product of your environment
if you grew up close enough to the poison you're more likely to be tainted

That's what i'm getting at. I feel like alotta of the nikkas complaining about how goons are taking all the women, making them feel out of place, calling them lames, etc.

I dont think these brehs are even crossing paths with real goons like that.
I think they see a breh who smokes and has a few tats and says "that's a goon":francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My two half big brothers who live on the westside of chicago. Back in the 90s they were definitely on that goon shyt, but now they in @BmoreGorilla and @Phoenix Reborn age range so they all about settling and raising they lil kids now.

I legit feel uneasy when hanging at they place though, got some friends who be making me feel uncomfortable as fukk.

"Why you got that AK-47 on you breh, we just watching youtube!!"
:damn:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only goons I knew were the brehs my oldest brother hung with before he got locked up.
I wasn't around them much at all, but enough to know the difference between them and the wannabes.

I think we used the words goon and thug too liberally here tbh

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
That's what i'm getting at. I feel like alotta of the nikkas complaining about how goons are taking all the women, making them feel out of place, calling them lames, etc.

I dont think these brehs are even crossing paths with real goons like that.
I think they see a breh who smokes and has a few tats and says "that's a goon":francis:

things people say from the outside looking in*

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
none at all officer
full