Spin: If you could pick one producer for Jadakiss to lock in with for a whole project, who you got?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
most of yall gonna have jada going double-wood. pause.

the obvious answer is prime swizz beatz.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
most of yall gonna have jada going double-wood. pause.

the obvious answer is prime swizz beatz.

:stopitslime:

It's 2017. Kiss could do an album with Dr. Dre and Kanye right now and he still won't sell very well. This ain't about selling, it's about which producer we think he'd make the best album with.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Swiss Beats for his masterpiece.
I think he could do numbers with the clipse style Neptunes beats from the 2000 era.

wilburn burchette

got his ass
Daps
Reppin
Felladelphila
Who gives a fukk about numbers. Do any of us listen to rap so we can hear some shyt and pontificate on how well it's selling and/or how it could sell more? shyt is message board nerd one uppery for the sake of an argument. Need a sub forum for all the soundscan circle jerking fools who don't listen to music.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Who gives a fukk about numbers. Do any of us listen to rap so we can hear some shyt and pontificate on how well it's selling and/or how it could sell more? shyt is message board nerd one uppery for the sake of an argument. Need a sub forum for all the soundscan circle jerking fools who don't listen to music.

I agree

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:stopitslime:

It's 2017. Kiss could do an album with Dr. Dre and Kanye right now and he still won't sell very well. This ain't about selling, it's about which producer we think he'd make the best album with.

my point wasnt just about numbers. he wouldn't even be buzzin right with some of these names at the helm.

besides, I'm looking at the total package.

and swizz beatz IS the total package. he can give you the street banger, club banger, lyrical banger, etc all in ONE BEAT.
and even better, he fits jada's style perfectly.
and best of all, he produced the lox' magnum opus that made jada be viewed as the next ONE in the first place.

Last edited: