SPIN: Is There Anything Worse Than a Escobar Stan??

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Yea...a Gotti stan :scust:

5d33b2bfd1a1f8fe92b4c89d6f118102.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there is, then name it breh?

Seriously:scust:What's the allure of this Mario looking, pasta eating, mass murderer?:hhh:

He ain't even black:picard:

and how about the hand he played in funneling drugs into our community....every single one of us has a family member that was touched by escobar cocaine

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Smh nas the goat
The Escobar facade was fully formed and ubiquitous on Nas’ 1996 album It Was Written—he endorsed the now-defunct Willie Esco clothing line around the same time (magazine ad pictured above). 1998’s “Hate Me Now” famously begins with the phrase, “Escobar Season has returned,” and the Esco name is retired on the hook of 1999’s “Nastradamus.” Nas says Pablo Escobar represents his first awareness of a larger-than-life crime boss who wasn’t a fictional character..

Nas Stanning more linked to Tony Montana

Scarface let us know we could get money, like, fukk your rules, we can get money here in America,” Nas recalls. “And that was based on real shyt, but fiction. Pablo Escobar was the first time we’re seeing it for real, but even bigger than Tony [Montana]. That shyt was just mind-blowing. I didn’t read Fortune 500 when I was watching Scarface. The streets was our Forbes. The streets told us what Fortune 500 people were on the street side. And you come from places like where I come from, that type of thing is very appealing and interesting.”

He continues: “America is a violent empire. It loves stories of violence. And we love the underdog who makes it from nothing to something—to the top. No matter what it took to get there. That guy has heart, we all love that.”

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Freeway Ricky Ross :ahh:
Exactly!! At least that nikkahs is black.

If imma idolize a mass murderer/ ruthlessly pushing weight and spending money recklessly in his drug empire, he should at least look like me:russ:

How you black and worshipping a piece of Shyte fat Mario looking killer who moved weight to your grandmothers:mjlol: