SPIN OFF: How important is looks to you in the hiearchy of importance when dating?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Is looks more important to you than personality, ambition, morality, assets, success, and other characteristics of a person?

Where does looks rank to you amongst those qualities?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Depends on why you're dating. If you're looking for a casual date ; sex, etc. Looks are number one.

If you're looking for something serious; marriage, etc. It shouldn't be a primary focus. My opinion though.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
As you get older a good personality trumps a woman being an attractive but dumb as shyt airhead 'dime'

Of course, depending on where you live you can have the best of both worlds. But I generally like a woman to have a decent job and a certain level of education before I mess with her.

Even with a casual encounter.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looks are important, but it certainly takes a back seat to personality, having a solid moral compass, coming from a stable home, family background, being properly home trained, ambition, intelligence strong work ethic, possessing a solid spiritual foundation, being emotionally healthy, etc..

But, I do want to stress that being physically attracted to someone is very important! People need that spark, especially when meeting someone otherwise they will mentally check out on someone whether intentionally or not.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I was hoping some of you all valued other things. I knew we had a few mature brehs lurking around here.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with wanting someone that is very attractive, but you set yourself up for failure if that is the cornerstone of your relationship.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
It’s #1

People don’t approach people they don’t have a physical attraction to (in some form) HOPING they have a fantastic personality

:manny:
Don't confuse the attraction that got you noticed with being the most important thing once interest has been established.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It depends because for me its all about having a compatible combo.

For example...if you're not conventionally a dime or not even average in the face.....like maybe a 4-5 range...but you got a personality I can dig as well as some type of physical boost like a fat ass or big ass titties, I can work with that. Or having no body but a good personality and conventionally attractive in the face..like Zendaya...I could work with that too.

Beauty and body with no good personality, cna't do that whatsoever. These types legit turn me off completely.