Spin thread: Emotionally Gay Men :An Emerging Epidemic.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Spin from the Cardi b/Alesha Curry meme thread. I have noticed an alarming trend amongst men.
Emotional gayness (hetero-normative)- to be physically attracted the opposite sex but to be replused or turned off with connecting romantically and emotionally with the opposite gender.

For example, you have a dudes physically attracted to women but do not have the emotional capacity to connect with women. They rather be emotionally intimate with male friends rather than with women.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Spin from the Cardi b/Alesha Curry meme thread. I have noticed an alarming trend amongst men.
Emotional gayness (hetero-normative)- to be physically attracted the opposite sex but to be replused or turned off with connecting romantically and emotionally with the opposite gender.

For example, you have a dudes physically attracted to women but do not have the emotional capacity to connect with women. They rather be emotionally intimate with male friends rather than with women.
I thought you were in a relationship. This doesn’t effect you does it?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
It's a real thing. :whoo: If it don't apply to you it shouldnt bother you:skip:
Srry I find not wantin a deep relationship meaning dudes are gay dumb, replace male friends with family member does this shyt still make sense. are women who strictly are physically and dnt want no growth in relationships (via getting emotionally connected) gay as well or u just bashin men today lemon head?