Spinoff: How you going to be the G.O.A.T. when you haven't dropped a classic album in 14 years!!!

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
It was always interesting to me how he went from bigging up the likes of Picasso and Tom Ford on MCHG to 180 to his all-black everything image shortly after.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Ya know...I'm actually not mad at this take. Jay's last great album was American Gangster and that was 07. Outside of select songs on the albums released after, everything has pretty much been boring and forgettable.

This is what happens when you put such an emphasis on material items and ego. After that initial happiness you have to come back to the real world...and talk about real shyt. Maybe he should have kicked knowledge a little more. The socially conscious hustle that him and B have been on is even more laughable because it's not authentic and you can hear it in the music.

He's a capitalist throwing up a fist for Black Power.

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
joecamel_101-760x1024.jpg

I couldn't help myself

I legit like this pic, That's some good marketing right there make you wanna smoke a camel like phnaugze

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
He's top 5.

Even though I personally and strongly disagree, I can respect someone having him as their number 1.

Its just that sometimes Jay stans are as desperate for validation as Jay himself.

I dont think any of the other greats come off nearly as needy for the position as Jay.

When he tries to make his case, all his awkward, goofy looking, anxious, low self esteem having inner Sean Corey comes out screaming and whining.