Spinoff: Ladies, Tell Us Stories of Men Being Oblivious to Your Advances

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:sas2:

Y'all both at the pump and you bend over and reach extra long for that 3cent ashtray change and dude finishes pumping and leave :russ:

Y'all playing it off looking down at ya phone walking towards him and moves out the way like "scuse me :whoa:

Y'all sitting waiting on something/somebody and ask him the time knowing damn well ya iPhone in ya replica Louis bag but he tells you the time and walks off. :sas2:

@Marty Kaan @Desirous @Milk N Cookies @BonitaChelz

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
those aren't advances those are regular things people do every day :childplease:
:pachaha:I can't assume that women who bend down in front of me or walk in my path are interested because that stuff literally happens everyday. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between who's interested and who's not if I tried

ain't nobody gonna approach you cause you asked for the time unless he was already planning on it.

I need some more obvious signs than that

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
those aren't advances those are regular things people do every day :childplease:
:pachaha:I can't assume that women who bend down in front of me or walk in my path are interested because that stuff literally happens everyday. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between who's interested and who's not if I tried

ain't nobody gonna approach you cause you asked for the time unless he was already planning on it.

But in women logic, those are things that mean she's choosing.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

believe it or not women consider these advances. defense mechanisms are playing a role so lord knows theyre too pussified to do anything overt.
stay on the lookout breh

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:sas2:

Y'all both at the pump and you bend over and reach extra long for that 3cent ashtray change and dude finishes pumping and leave :russ:

Y'all playing it off looking down at ya phone walking towards him and moves out the way like "scuse me :whoa:

Y'all sitting waiting on something/somebody and ask him the time knowing damn well ya iPhone in ya replica Louis bag but he tells you the time and walks off. :sas2:

@Marty Kaan @Desirous @Milk N Cookies @BonitaChelz
No, i do more of a
the-bend-and-snap-o.gif

But i squat & poke my butt out as i stand.... or sometimes i say
rnh62x

'Did we go to school together? Maybe i know you from my old job...'

Shh... imma have to come up with new strategies if i keep talkin ..

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Last year me and some folk had a study group thing going on. Afterwards it's just me and this white girl. We small talk for about 45 mins then she keeps hinting that she's hungry. 10 mins goes by and she's like well im going to go here and get some food...My dumbass is like "alright" and I sit there. 5 minutes later I'm like :beli:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Last year me and some folk had a study group thing going on. Afterwards it's just me and this white girl. We small talk for about 45 mins then she keeps hinting that she's hungry. 10 mins goes by and she's like well im going to go here and get some food...My dumbass is like "alright" and I sit there. 5 minutes later I'm like :beli:
Men can be lost as fukk.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
No, i do more of a
the-bend-and-snap-o.gif

rnh62x

:dwillhuh:

Why would you have to come with new strategies?
Its not like you spitting game.
We need you to tell us more strategies so We can help y'all by recognizing y'all signs.
If you don't reveal more strategies y'all gone keep complaining about dudes not catching y'all signs.
:ufdup:

Last edited:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
No, i do more of a
the-bend-and-snap-o.gif

rnh62x

i knew this was your post before looking at the username. lol. gif game on a hunnid thousand trillion