SPINOFF: Pretty Looking Ladies On The Coli Contest! ( :AllahCry:)(:DrakeSimping:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My bros who participated in that other contest deserves to see the favor return back.:francis:

Plus some girl wanted mi to make this even though it's not going to happen. Why not try....

Send (personal message) of your picture to the following breh you trust. (Must send through private box to be eligible)
1. Picture must be of a women poster on the coli (Body (with or without, choice is yours:shaq:) or face pictures of candidates are allowed :takedat:)

2. Candidates will be reviewed by the participants.
3. The winner will be notified by PM and placed in participants avatar for an entire month. :blessed:

( Candidates/Winners identities will be NOT be made public by the participant unless winner or candidate chooses to disclose their identity.)
Images containing nudity ( :takedat:) will be the winner, idgaf.... Troll and you're disqualified. :demonic:

Paying homage to my breh @KOOL-AID. :salute:

Contest entries close on Sunday 4/19 at 2:30 pm (ET).

No further questions....
RA1ELhd.gif

Current Judges:

@PumPumAholic®
@aaaaaaa
@realdarkphoenix (not adding pic to avi but will still judge)
@PlutoEighth
@BlackPanther
@Hdlr
@twan83
@BlackMajik
@thewiz703
@wheels
@Raiders
@VMR
@Smoke
@longhairedchef
@Warren
@Dr. Narcisse
@Heretic

Last edited by a moderator:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I'm in. But let's make this an ass contest.

Ladies pm your trusted gentleman with a picture showing ur hips and ass or whatever body part u feel is ur favorite.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
@lethalhips I would be homered to put ur ass as my avi

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
this gonna be interesting :popcorn:

if it goes down just make sure u send it to someone u trust thats the key

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm in. But let's make this an ass contest.

Ladies pm your trusted gentleman with a picture showing ur hips and ass or whatever body part u feel is ur favorite.

Don't derail my thread with your simping breh. lol

You should tag them.

:usure:

@Raedawn07 @MarsPunka @CinnaSlim @Canadadry @Regine Hunter @Milk N Cookies @trilldealbaby (:takedat:) @kittykat89 @tater @Giselle @Jisselle @Krispy @BonitaChelz @Phoenix_Knightly23 ( yes, we know your husband is going to kill you), @thirdeye ( i love nerds) @SheeBadd ( i love strippers but i aint paying shyt :lolbron:) @biscuitsnbangers ( pawg :ehh:) @Marty Kaan ( I love bbw...:takedat:) @Desirous ( it's not for "connections") @Vice Queen @LovelyDay

@AJtheOne bless a breh. We paying homage to @KOOL-AID :wow:

Come on ladies. Bless us with your beauty. :blessed:

Status
Not open for further replies.