Spirituality Benefits

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
What have ya'll dappled in and how has it benefitted you?

I'm a perenialist Christian and my spirituality greatly impacts my life in so many ways. Money, opportunity, mental happiness, good friends and family, wisdom.

But some of ya'll mess around in some pretty intense stuff. Calling corners and altars and spirits and sacrificing to different gods.

What have you gotten from it? Winning lottery tickets? Better luck? Powers?

Share with the Coli. Fukkery stories are welcomed:lolbron:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
If you use roots, does that mean you’ve sold your soul (I know you can’t really, but you get the point)? Will God frown upon you for this? I haven’t been able to get a clear answer on this

Only thing I really want to do is break any curses that may be on me, but I won’t go to a root doctor because I don’t want her to put one on me without me knowing.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i don’t follow religion.. i just follow the most high Yahawah

but since coming into the truth, it has helped me become more patient, disciplined in my emotions or at least learning to be, grateful, away from bullshyt like getting caught up in gossip, forgiving.. less better and resentful, more feminine.. and has given me order in my life.

and most important to me.. taming my tongue!

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If you use roots, does that mean you’ve sold your soul (I know you can’t really, but you get the point)? Will God frown upon you for this? I haven’t been able to get a clear answer on this

Only thing I really want to do is break any curses that may be on me, but I won’t go to a root doctor because I don’t want her to put one on me without me knowing.

considered an abomination

Deuteronomy 18:9-14 King James Version (KJV)
9 When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13 Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.

14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the Lord thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.

Leviticus 19:31 King James Version (KJV)
31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God

2 Kings 21:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.

1 Chronicles 10:13-14 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 So Saul died for his unfaithfulness which he had committed against the Lord because he did not keep the word of the Lord, and also because he consulted a medium for guidance. 14 But he did not inquire of the Lord; therefore He killed him, and turned the kingdom over to David the son of Jesse.

Leviticus 20:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ahh, same group. Wisdom and a reason not to commit:ehh:, but my family and friends are apart of that too.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII

'No weapons formed against me shall prosper'....

Is your friend.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Black Americans have the highest church attendance of any group, but worst luck.

The path to long suffering and believing reverend chickenbone was set in motion and deeply ingrained when they stole our bodies, identities, language, resources, etc in exchange for the good book. The bible isn't even complete...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm non denominational but raised as a Christian, I believe in a higher being and I believe that the prayer works.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
There are tremendous psychological benefits for getting into the occult and magick.

It is not about material benefits. No belief system or religious system is going to make an individual wealthy just by asking.

The difference between the practitioner of the arts vs. being a worshipper is that a practitioner does not worship god or gods but instead works with them. It is the active participation that gives the confidence to the practitioner of the arts. Practitioners don't believe "God works in mysterious ways", they know how God works because they took the time to study the Kabbalah or any other ancient text and work the spells and etc.

Folk practitioners of the arts have been passed down traditions that been in a family for generations and actually has a deep personal relationship with their gods.

For example, a follower Santa Muerte asks Santa Muerte for protection because she is going on a road trip and hates driving on the highway because her car is very old. Santa Muerte demands a sacrifice of a glass of water and the practitioner gives her the water. The follower say a few prayers of devotion to Sante Muerte and even better, gets Santa Muerte a new dress before she leaves.

A couple of days later, the follower is driving her trip with supreme confidence because she believes that Santa Muerte is going to protect her. She gets into an accident but is completely unharmed. The accident wasn't her fault and she gets an insurance settlement in the following months and is able to use that money to get a new car.

The follower believes that Santa Muerte caused the accident in order for her to get a new a car, so she can feel protected while she is driving on the highway.

Now, did Santa Muerte really protect this woman, most likely not. Most likely there are no such thing as gods and spells and sacrifices don't really work. But the more investment you put into anything the more secure you are going to feel. Human beings are marvelously irrational when it comes to cost-benefit situations. That's why people gamble and keep putting good money after bad. That's why people stay in crappy relationships. When people put a lot of time and effort into something, they believe it is going to work simply because they put a lot effort into it.

The goal of the ritual was to make the follower of Santa Muerte feel protected. That whatever was going to happen on the road was going to be in her favor. Statistically speaking it is more dangerous to drive on non-highway roads than it is to drive on the highway. It is safer to go 80 miles an hour one way than it is to go 40 and have multiple lanes of traffic with multiple ways to turn in and out. She is more likely to get into an accident by not driving on the highway.

But she doesn't know that.

Belief is psychological tool that we use to make up for what we don't know and do not understand. Belief is a psychological tool to that we use to overcome doubt and uncertainty. And belief is also a psychological tool used to justify irrational behavior.