Sports Anchor Fired Over Prince-Themed Sports Report

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
:snoop: Tennessee huh., if it ain't country music white people probably hate it.... :mjlol:

There's absolutely no doubt these mud swamp Rednecks caused a ruckus because they were mad the anchor honored Prince on air & the news station is just covering up for their racist white viewer demographic & the firing by stating "viewers and management found his April 21 sports report “insensitive”.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I hope there's something more to this because this is some up straight up BS. They called it "insensitive?" :stopitslime: He obviously was paying homage to Prince. I'm thinking they were just looking for a reason to get rid of him. :francis:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is embarrassing for that station.. Wtf is wrong with people? Messing with a mans livelihood and family for what?!

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I feel like there's more to this story. This doesn't make any sense.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
He must have really pissed a boss off. Dude got talent. The amount of time to put that together and have it flow like that. He'll find a job quickly. Probably in a higher market making more money. Creative and has good delivery. He'll be alright. It's sports who takes this shyt seriously?