Sports fans …. You really put up with that?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
The NFL is a sports entertainment league now

that storyline ran through the whole season just for additional press and coverage,

They did something similar with Jessica Simpson but not to this extent

they were panning the camera to Taylor Swiftchenberg in key moments, multiple times through the broadcast

all of this being in her contract from some international banking entity that probably owns aspects of her image you wouldn’t think possible

they’ll probably have her back to perform the Super Bowl by the end of the KC dynasty run. in order to full integrate whatever amount of her fan base she was able to bring along by endorsing the league. I even knew the commisioner would be thanking her at the Super Bowl

this isn’t a sport anymore. It’s a sports entertainment broadcast. They got Usher halftime shows to clue in the demographic of those turning to their 30s now. If you can’t see it you’re in denial, and you are just another target market statistic

this is clown ball now. everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves. Travis Kelce is a talent agency product masquerading as a football player. Camera on them for a long overextended acted out embrace as if he’s returning from war and she actually has good acting skills. They were practically whispering to each other “this looks real right”, “oh yeah you’re doing good”

I’m out

Will try to get into baseball again. For now I’d rather deal with the fukkery in boxing that happens on an independent basis, rather than an ongoing consortium of bullshyt

will also look into getting back into baseball. Will give the spring league a shot too

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
This is what the NFL is now. A scripted soap opera with some football thrown in between the commercial breaks.

Last edited:
Daps
The NFL is a sports entertainment league now

that storyline ran through the whole season just for additional press and coverage,

They did something similar with Jessica Simpson but not to this extent

they were panning the camera to Taylor Swiftchenberg in key moments, multiple times through the broadcast

all of this being in her contract from some international banking entity that probably owns aspects of her image you wouldn’t think possible

they’ll probably have her back to perform the Super Bowl by the end of the KC dynasty run. in order to full integrate whatever amount of her fan base she was able to bring along by endorsing the league. I even knew the commisioner would be thanking her at the Super Bowl

this isn’t a sport anymore. It’s a sports entertainment broadcast. They got Usher halftime shows to clue in the demographic of those turning to their 30s now. If you can’t see it you’re in denial, and you are just another target market statistic

this is clown ball now. everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves. Travis Kelce is a talent agency product masquerading as a football player. Camera on them for a long overextended acted out embrace as if he’s returning from war and she actually has good acting skills. They were practically whispering to each other “this looks real right”, “oh yeah you’re doing good”

I’m out

Will try to get into baseball again. For now I’d rather deal with the fukkery in boxing that happens on an independent basis, rather than an ongoing consortium of bullshyt

will also look into getting back into baseball. Will give the spring league a shot too

Imagine caring this much about something that's harmless and hurts no one :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Weirdo behavior

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It was never that deep.

A camera pan to somebody for 30-45 secs at a time maybe a handful of times over the course of a 3 hour football game is irrelevant to me.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Super Bowl is not about the hardcore football fan at all, not even a little bit

It’s a marketing event that just happens to have a football game involved at the center of it and it’s been like that for a long time now. Know that and know peace.

There’s probably more people that watch the SB just for the halftime show and commercials than there are that actually give a shyt about the outcome of the game.

Taylor Swift is the biggest pop star in America right now, no shyt they’re gonna put a spotlight of her. Especially when you consider that she has a large passionate fanbase that follow her every move, they will absolutely watch a 4 hour game just to see the camera pan to her a couple times. The NFL would be fools not to take advantage of that.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I'm enjoying the game and love the atmosphere/hoopla around it.

Truth is most people, including non-sports fans, enjoy the event as it's for everyone.

I've never met one person actually who hated watching a Super Bowl casual or otherwise.

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
wow, some of you are so bought in that the cognitive dissonance will set in instantly when confronted with this

you need to defend your precious bread and circus

sad

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
The Super Bowl is not about the hardcore football fan at all, not even a little bit

It’s a marketing event that just happens to have a football game involved at the center of it and it’s been like that for a long time now. Know that and know peace.

There’s probably more people that watch the SB just for the halftime show and commercials than there are that actually give a shyt about the outcome of the game.

Taylor Swift is the biggest pop star in America right now, no shyt they’re gonna put a spotlight of her. Especially when you consider that she has a large passionate fanbase that follow her every move, they will absolutely watch a 4 hour game just to see the camera pan to her a couple times. The NFL would be fools not to take advantage of that.
Ya it’s a total natural event. No contracts involved at all. They are just constantly utilizing her image in their broadcast and it‘s entirely organic :beli:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Almost very popular sport league in the world has extremely angry oldheads saying "this isn't a sport anymore" yet they are more popular than ever.

I've heard it for NFL, NBA, MLB, Formula 1, Premier League, etc.

The math isn't adding up. If the product was bad, no one would watch yet the oldheads sit with all the new fans watching threatening the league that they'll stop watching. :stopitslime:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
any closed sports organization without relegation/promotion is WWE status

NFL, NBA, UFC all included