12376679_10153935289786006_5079174490180407156_n.jpg

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
fyp.

Gimme free rep breh

I watched the Bulls in 96 become the first 70 win team. It took 20 years for a new team to join the 70 win club. Congrats on 70 and clinching home court throughout the playoffs.

Spurs aint exposed yet, but it's guaranteed they startin in Oakland when they meet in May. So congrats 4 that

Can't rep you right now. I over did it already. I owe you one tho.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If the Spurs lose to the Dubs at home next week I'll lose alot of respect for them. We beat them last year in the playoffs so:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If the Spurs lose to the Dubs at home next week I'll lose alot of respect for them. We beat them last year in the playoffs so:yeshrug:

I think Pop will sit the starters not giving a fukk. Fans and Media will be mad (esp if it's the 73rd W game for the Warriors). Dude has proven he doesn't care too much about the regular season.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I think Pop will sit the starters not giving a fukk. Fans and Media will be mad (esp if it's the 73rd W game for the Warriors). Dude has proven he doesn't care too much about the regular season.

:wtf:

he sure cared enough this most recent game to play everybody :ehh:

y'all make Pop out to be some kinda diabolical supervillain with all sorts of subterfuge and cryptic plans

it's almost to the point now that anytime the Spurs take a legitimate L this is the built in excuse wayyyyyyy too many people run to. :snoop:

these nikkas ain't invincible, they've NEVER repeated, and quite frankly I find this type of spin every time they suffer a setback over the years is some straight bullshyt.

when it seemed the Warriors were indeed gonna run away with it it was "Pop's gonna rest his players, he don't give a shyt about the regular season."

when the Warriors look vulnerable like they have a chink in their armor here comes Tony Parker poppin' off at the mouth "Pop said he's gonna play everybody. We know what happened at our place last time, they can watch the tape."(that quote is almost verbatim btw)

and now that the Spurs got shytted on again it's back to this same tired ass narrative that Pop is this calculating mastermind. I honestly don't even know where that myth started in the first place :manny:

but it's a built in plea cop, and it's lowkey not respectful in that in the event of failure it's not because somebody beat them fair and square, it's because Pop has some kind of trick up of sleeve that's gonna be implemented somewhere down the road that everybody needs to be scared of :sadcam:

:rudy:

:camby:

how many franchises are there that are considered dynasties have never gone back to back? :jbhmm:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:wtf:

he sure cared enough this most recent game to play everybody :ehh:

y'all make Pop out to be some kinda diabolical supervillain with all sorts of subterfuge and cryptic plans

it's almost to the point now that anytime the Spurs take a legitimate L this is the built in excuse wayyyyyyy too many people run to. :snoop:

these nikkas ain't invincible, they've NEVER repeated, and quite frankly I find this type of spin every time they suffer a setback over the years is some straight bullshyt.

when it seemed the Warriors were indeed gonna run away with it it was "Pop's gonna rest his players, he don't give a shyt about the regular season."

when the Warriors look vulnerable like they have a chink in their armor here comes Tony Parker poppin' off at the mouth "Pop said he's gonna play everybody. We know what happened at our place last time, they can watch the tape."(that quote is almost verbatim btw)

and now that the Spurs got shytted on again it's back to this same tired ass narrative that Pop is this calculating mastermind. I honestly don't even know where that myth started in the first place :manny:

but it's a built in plea cop, and it's lowkey not respectful in that in the event of failure it's not because somebody beat them fair and square, it's because Pop has some kind of trick up of sleeve that's gonna be implemented somewhere down the road that everybody needs to be scared of :sadcam:

:rudy:

:camby:

how many franchises are there that are considered dynasties have never gone back to back? :jbhmm:

Dog, no one is making excuses for the Spurs. Spurs definitely legit played tonite and got worked. :wtf:

You going off on some rant when that's not even what I was talking about. :skip:

Point is that it wouldn't SHOCK ME if Pop sat starters for Game 82. He does questionable shyt all the time for no reason without giving a fukk.

But last night, the Spurs got worked, plain and simple. No plea cop needed.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Dog, no one is making excuses for the Spurs. Spurs definitely legit played tonite and got worked. :wtf:

You going off on some rant when that's not even what I was talking about. :skip:

Point is that it wouldn't SHOCK ME if Pop sat starters for Game 82. He does questionable shyt all the time for no reason without giving a fukk.

But last night, the Spurs got worked, plain and simple. No plea cop needed.

my bad :manny:

it's early

I guess I was stewing on that for a while and just needed to get it off my chest :ld: