Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been having an issue with a stalker troll alias, which goes by @The Ruler O9 , the problem is because the names are so similar numerous people are getting fooled to believe this is me, it is a username that was clearly done to fool people by somebody who is already a member here.

I have a few issues with this, 1 which is rep manipulation which is against the rules of the forum as this is clearly a current member so I am getting negged by the same person on 2 different accounts, secondly and most importantly it is fooling a lot of people into believing this is actually me, which is a concern because there are people on here who have been cool with for years and I don't want them to think I am talking shyt about them or negging them out of the blue as I don't get down like that. The poster is pretty foul and it is an attempt to slander and damage my character and cause confusion for no reason other than a weird stalkerish obsession. The poster follows me into threads posting the same shyt, 1 starring all threads I make, even if they are highly positive, he even came in causing off topic disruption and trolling in a thread which was in regards to raising money for Flint.

What I would recommend to happen is for his username to be changed, at least then that would solve this issue, really a ban should be enforced due to the excessive trolling, rep manipulation and the alias/double account too, that is up to the discretion of whoever is in charge, but can we at least get an enforced username change please?

I did mention this when it first started but I'm hoping something will get done about it now as I'm getting numerous messages about this alias.

I believe @Wacky D , @BIG MCHZE SOSA COLI GOD , @Baphomet , @Capo Dei Capi , @Pinyapplesuckas , @Buckeye Fever, @mobbinfms have messaged me or spoken about this issue and have said it should be resolved. I'm sure if people did this to other long time posters in that way it would be something problematic, that really would be better to be prohibited as it is against the rules and also it causes unnecessary confusion and negativity for no valid reason when the stalker can just post under their original account or troll from a different username other than trying to copy mine.

Peace.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I've been having an issue with a stalker troll alias, which goes by @The Ruler O9 , the problem is because the names are so similar numerous people are getting fooled to believe this is me, it is a username that was clearly done to fool people by somebody who is already a member here.

I have a few issues with this, 1 which is rep manipulation which is against the rules of the forum as this is clearly a current member so I am getting negged by the same person on 2 different accounts, secondly and most importantly it is fooling a lot of people into believing this is actually me, which is a concern because there are people on here who have been cool with for years and I don't want them to think I am talking shyt about them or negging them out of the blue as I don't get down like that. The poster is pretty foul and it is an attempt to slander and damage my character and cause confusion for no reason other than a weird stalkerish obsession. The poster follows me into threads posting the same shyt, 1 starring all threads I make, even if they are highly positive, he even came in causing off topic disruption and trolling in a thread which was in regards to raising money for Flint.

What I would recommend to happen is for his username to be changed, at least then that would solve this issue, really a ban should be enforced due to the excessive trolling, rep manipulation and the alias/double account too, that is up to the discretion of whoever is in charge, but can we at least get an enforced username change please?

I did mention this when it first started but I'm hoping something will get done about it now as I'm getting numerous messages about this alias.

I believe @Wacky D , @BIG MCHZE SOSA COLI GOD , @Baphomet , @Capo Dei Capi , @Pinyapplesuckas , @Buckeye Fever, @mobbinfms have messaged me or spoken about this issue and have said it should be resolved. I'm sure if people did this to other long time posters in that way it would be something problematic, that really would be better to be prohibited as it is against the rules and also it causes unnecessary confusion and negativity for no valid reason when the stalker can just post under their original account or troll from a different username other than trying to copy mine.

Peace.
@The Ruler O9 used to be @k rino fan 4 life or something like that.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Ruler O9 used to be @k rino fan 4 life or something like that.

Yes that's it, which was also a stalker alias account but the whole changing the name to @The Ruler O9 thing is what is the most problematic as I'm getting so many messages now about this and it's impossible to message everyone, it's just an unnecessary negative that has an 2 easy solutions as options.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yes that's it, which was also a stalker alias account but the whole changing the name to @The Ruler O9 thing is what is the most problematic as I'm getting so many messages now about this and it's impossible to message everyone, it's just an unnecessary negative that has an 2 easy solutions as options.
Maybe cook or brook will flip that switch :whoo:
@blackslash you got anything you want to tell us? :sas2:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
so somebody made a parody account of op and now op getting negged because the parody account is trolling people?

4Wsik7R.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:ohhh: This gives me an idea. I'm gonna create an alter ego account with a similar name. Which is the good version of me? There won't be. :demonic:

But yeah seriously, they should look into this. Not cool that someone is trying to be you and cause problems with others on purpose.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i mentioned it in a thread recently. ruler has been trolled enough by people on here in general derailing threads & shyt..but the fake name is a bit too much. a name change would suffice. i chuckled the first time i saw the alias :manny:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is lame and dude can't even stay in character like @mrken13 or @Barnett411 and the equally corny @3meo account

I really doubt that is his only account too, I'm sure @Brooklynzson and @cook have stated that using aliases to rep boost was banned too :lupe:

Yeah, rep manipulation is prohibited, which he's been doing, numerous times, in several ways actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.