Stalley on The Combat Jack Show

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this nikka has no release date, has done nothing notable in his career and has about 45 minutes worth of recorded music...what can he speak about for an hour an a half? :mjlol:
October 29th distributed by Atlantic:whoo:

Lincoln Way Nights > your life
Savage Journey > your mamas life :whoo:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Good chill episode. He has a natural back and forth with combat & Pete.

Litgod

LITGOD
Daps
Reppin
BK
This is my first post but im a get right to it, somebody explain how Premium Pete is not snitching when he says, in the beginning of the Stalley episode, that Kevin Gates was contradicting himself by "saying he doesn't drink but was drinking lean the whole time" ?? Pretty sure lean is illegal and he put dude on blast publicly.

CJ even immediately says "don't snitch" but it was too late...

Obviously Pete was mad cause Gates told him Italians in jail were all in snitch tiers, so he responds by snitching? fukk outta here?

explain how that's street certified behavior? I thought penitentiary rules were in effect? some bullshyt?

Pete is a mad slippery shifty eyed guy who denies he is white and LOVES bringing up that he went to jail so he can fit in, suspect behavior. Now he's snitching too seems like a bunch of cop talk to me.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is my first post but im a get right to it, somebody explain how Premium Pete is not snitching when he says, in the beginning of the Stalley episode, that Kevin Gates was contradicting himself by "saying he doesn't drink but was drinking lean the whole time" ?? Pretty sure lean is illegal and he put dude on blast publicly.

CJ even immediately says "don't snitch" but it was too late...

Obviously Pete was mad cause Gates told him Italians in jail were all in snitch tiers, so he responds by snitching? fukk outta here?

explain how that's street certified behavior? I thought penitentiary rules were in effect? some bullshyt?

Pete is a mad slippery shifty eyed guy who denies he is white and LOVES bringing up that he went to jail so he can fit in, suspect behavior. Now he's snitching too seems like a bunch of cop talk to me.
You're making this more serious than it is. Gates was lying and trolling so he got exposed. Now we're supposed to act like stating facts in journalism is snitching? Dude said he does not drink or do drugs while doing drugs. I think that he should have been exposed. Y'all think his indulgence ain't affecting his mental state? So far we seen Danny Brown, School Boy Q and Gucci amongst others publicly go thru it cuz of that drug and some of these dudes had the same symptoms. Depression, lashing out publicly... In the case of Danny and Gucci it was a twitter meltdown preceding hitting the bottom.

It puts the interview in perspective to know that dude was high the whole time. I don't know why civilians insist on applying street rules to everything including an interview which by definition should be an open and honest discussion so snitching doesn't apply here they weren't commiting a crime together. Stop it with that lame shyt. When Jeezy was in the room and combat said the place was full of weed smoke was that also snitching? :heh:

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
"Summer in America" :wow: :wow: Dude puts out quality music, no suprise that his best tracks are produced by Rashad :ohlawd:

Litgod

LITGOD
Daps
Reppin
BK
You're making this more serious than it is. Gates was lying and trolling so he got exposed. Now we're supposed to act like stating facts in journalism is snitching? Dude said he does not drink or do drugs while doing drugs. I think that he should have been exposed. Y'all think his indulgence ain't affecting his mental state? So far we seen Danny Brown, School Boy Q and Gucci amongst others publicly go thru it cuz of that drug and some of these dudes had the same symptoms. Depression, lashing out publicly... In the case of Danny and Gucci it was a twitter meltdown preceding hitting the bottom.

It puts the interview in perspective to know that dude was high the whole time. I don't know why civilians insist on applying street rules to everything including an interview which by definition should be an open and honest discussion so snitching doesn't apply here they weren't commiting a crime together. Stop it with that lame shyt. When Jeezy was in the room and combat said the place was full of weed smoke was that also snitching? :heh:

My point is premium Pete goes out of his way to identify as a street guy with time under his belt, CJ straight claims civilian status so it's a different thing. Pete wants to shoot the breeze about it but he clearly doesn't want to be about it. He engages with Gates SPECIFICALLY on some "I been inside shyt" then turns around and plays by civilian rules. Naw mean doesn't add up.. I feel you though in general and in general I'm a huge longtime CJ and preme Pete fan.