Reppin
My Father in Heaven

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
don't hate the move..but anything is better than SVG flailing his arms like a incessant child after a contested 3 being made. I don't think any coach they sign will be the coach to get them to the promised Land. I'll still say he overachieved with that team and made Lowry into an all star :scusthov:

let's see if Casey drafts and signs soft white stiffs and gets mad they can't defend their genetically Superior peers.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
don't hate the move..but anything is better than SVG flailing his arms like a incessant child after a contested 3 being made. I don't think any coach they sign will be the coach to get them to the promised Land. I'll still say he overachieved with that team and made Lowry into an all star :scusthov:

let's see if Casey drafts and signs soft white stiffs and gets mad they can't defend their genetically Superior peers.
Of course not, they don't have a roster to get to the promised land. Unless you mean the playoffs.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Of course not, they don't have a roster to get to the promised land. Unless you mean the playoffs.

my point is some pistons fans are whining about Casey as if whoever they hire will be a brad Stevens type.

even with the right roster none of these coaches are going next level so sign the best one and hope he leaves a solid foundation to improve on

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:manny: unless the young talent we have all of a sudden blossoms. One thing that should be corrected with this hiring is the random 8-10 game losing streaks in both halves of the season.

Lower tier/bottom seed lock till whenever

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blessing to @Kazuma Kuwabara for the thread
And I think the ceiling for his team is fourth best east bottom is another 9th seed depending on injuries
We get 65 games plus out of Blake and it’s a no brainer he’s worth his deal but sheesh that’s depressin as years go by and he money goes up

If Stanley Johnson and kennerd aren’t getting you nearly 30 a game combined, Reggie/Blake are hurt too long, and Drummond regresses this will be chaos. IF the opposite happens and Casey gets them motivated this team will be fun to watch more so than fans and skeptics say. Point Blake is a thing I want to see and Drummond as no longer being he clear cut best player on a team should be less pressure. Reggie has to learn to stop hero balling us in the fourth and maybe Blake can help ease hat along with Casey. I need to see the cap and free agency but maybe some more vets or high 20 year old guys who been in the league a while we can get cheap to be glue guys. Quincy act, demarre Carroll guys for the bench with two shooters is enough to me to sustain us.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Matter fact, I'd be trying to swing a trade for Demar..fukk it, see what they asking for...

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Blessing to @Kazuma Kuwabara for the thread
And I think the ceiling for his team is fourth best east bottom is another 9th seed depending on injuries
We get 65 games plus out of Blake and it’s a no brainer he’s worth his deal but sheesh that’s depressin as years go by and he money goes up

If Stanley Johnson and kennerd aren’t getting you nearly 30 a game combined, Reggie/Blake are hurt too long, and Drummond regresses this will be chaos. IF the opposite happens and Casey gets them motivated this team will be fun to watch more so than fans and skeptics say. Point Blake is a thing I want to see and Drummond as no longer being he clear cut best player on a team should be less pressure. Reggie has to learn to stop hero balling us in the fourth and maybe Blake can help ease hat along with Casey. I need to see the cap and free agency but maybe some more vets or high 20 year old guys who been in the league a while we can get cheap to be glue guys. Quincy act, demarre Carroll guys for the bench with two shooters is enough to me to sustain us.
He will never be worth thst deal. That’s superstar Money dude ain’t even been a Allstar in 5-6 years.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Thread title is literally the last thing this coach will do...

Time to Clip the Pissed Ones...?
Making a Casey for his Rap...?
Blake & Dwayne At It Again...?

Choose breh!
:ufdup: