Stanley Johnson vs LeBron - "I wish he would just talk when [the game] is 0-0, not when he's up 16."

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Stanley Johnson was talking shyt before tonight game and he just got his ass beat and Bron was 12/18... :wow:

DagMYgD.gif

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like LeBron and the Cavs bench are actually in HIS head. :dame:
Not really. He's a rook and has not played scared AT ALL. Tobias is the one playing like nikkas is in his head. Stanley having this attitude is the Pistons attitude I grew up loving. Zeek, Mahorn, Laimbeer, never been no bytches. Took their lumps, got better and eventually got over the hump of Lakers and Celtics. Even when they weren't as good as those teams they never baked down.

I love the young fellas attitude and work ethic and feel that with experience he's gonna be the eventual leader of the team. He's just got that personality and no fear attitude and confidence that I think it's infectious. This is exactly why I wanted them to make the playoffs and get a taste of it. This nikka gonna be putting in that work in the offseason extra hard. Gonna handle his like his momma (rip) taught him.