STAR: Biggie Wasn't With The Shyts; Was a Great Guy" :dah8r:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

Who the fukk is this nikka star I've been hearing so much about?

Whats his cred?

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pac wasn't a thug, he had a chemical imbalance and was very confused. Listen to lyrics, Biggie is realer.

But wait, that's the same star from the radio?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Dike-O (a little older than Biggie, from the same area, Maino's relative/business partner, he got Executive Producer credits on Maino 1st 2 albums while serving a 10 year drug bid) told me one day while we were walking the track in the penitentiary, pretty much the premise of this thread. :mjcry:

maino-if-tomorrow-comes-trasera-1322b8d5601d0ff61f7491b9363d3891-large-1025381.jpg

Welcome home to my brother Dike-O. Finally home after 9yrs. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for this man rite here

Not on no disrespect shyt, just keeping it a buck w me. We rarely ever talked rap, he never knew I rhymed, he just fukked wit me off hearing about work I was putting in, so this was just a random convo early in the morning.

He said that, and the Pro-Black, organized gangsta shyt Pac was on, is what he & Main gravitated to, more so than Biggie during the beef, which explains this:

No shade, all facts. And I prefer BIG over Pac music any day of the week & put him in my Top 5.

:francis:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:russ:
i was waiting for one of u nikkaz to post this Message to Makaveli song & saying that nikka must be me
:mjlol:

as far as star - fukk him he is a troll
been shytting on biggie since he beef'd with puff & jay back in da early 00's on hot97

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:At that New York Bias.
Talkin bout Pac ain't no thug but Biggie "did some things" :mjlol:

"BIGGIE DID SOME STUFF:damn:!"

nikka talkin bout it dont count if you squeez off after you get a deal:dahell:? Too bad Pac didnt have the foresight to shoot his gun off before age 19 to make Chris Kidd happy:mjlol:

Does chris kidd buss his guns though:sas1:,only a matter of time before sumbody in his hood exposes him to get sum views on they song,if he aint bout that life.