Star & Buc Wild appreciation thread

blackjedi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Planet far away with the palm leaves
These two showed new York what trolling was and still is the funniest nikkas on the mic here some classics

even had a segment on the show dedicated to jay z :mjlol::russ:

even got some classic star & Buc wild videos he took down and decide to share got classics like the lord Jamar interviews:lolbron:
the one when he decide to run up on ebro:mjlol:
and the old videos on vladtv :mjgrin:
and the OG christmas hatetheon and his live and direct days:russ:

can't figure out for the life of me why he decided to take them down but your boy found a way to get them
Dap and Rep
here the link:
MEGA
if you guys have any more videos from his prime days of fukkery put them up so we can enjoy them

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how big was they really

New York shyt. More like ghetto celebs then actual A listers.

Nore giving them a shout out on "Grimey" and the Aaliyah situation was the beginning of their rise....The DJ Envy sh*t was the fall.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
That was my middle and high school life right there.

Walking to school or on the bus, hearing them was essential.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just added a few more,let the hate run through :lolbron: the amount of fukkery these two were up to :mjlol: but its a crime these aren't on youtube anymore:beli:if you guys got any more send them my way

U ever read Around The Way Connections? I read my first issue back in 94....He had this column were he was pretending to be Buck and he said he traded that 'wack ass Illmatic tape for a dime bag and 2 phillys"...that was the first time I ever seen a mag shyt on something hyped up. I remember he had this contest were he was eliminating female singers in the game and he chose Ms Jones at the end but refered to her as gap toothed....I always wondered if she acknowledged that years later when they were on radio together. Hands down a dope alternative to the mag rag era of the 90's.