Star once tried to bring light to hispanics using the N word in hip hop but it went under the radar.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
In his face? Directly? I doubt it. Over the radio where he's safe, maybe. And I'm certain he wouldn't call anyone a spic if Terror Squad was there...
Didn't he call him a spic multiple times face to face, during an interview?
:gucci:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not personally. Those of us that grew up in the inner city or around a lot of AAs are just following your example

what? so you don't understand why someone that's black, that has ancestors killed while being called the n word, that they themselves have probably been called the n word, wouldn't want you or people like you to say it. so you think growing up in the jects give you a pass? so you think white people in the jects should be able to say it?

this the problem black people to accepting to you outsiders,
I like to compare it to how women may refer to their friends as bytches in a joking manner, that doesn't mean its gonna be cool for a man to start jokingly calling women bytches.

Just because you hear a group saying certain offensive words among themselves in a casual manner, does not mean it's ok for some outsider to use those words.

Especially Mexican, Dominican, Cuban Hispanics who tend to have a deep hatred of black people.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I like to compare it to how women may refer to their friends as bytches in a joking manner, that doesn't mean its gonna be cool for a man to start jokingly calling women bytches.

Just because you hear a group saying certain offensive words among themselves in a casual manner, does not mean it's ok for some outsider to use those words.

Especially Mexican, Dominican, Cuban Hispanics who tend to have a deep hatred of black people.
The only Cubans that have a hatred of Black people are the White ones. Of all the Afro-Latinos, Cubans (along with Panamanians) are the ones most in tune amd and embracing of their Blackness

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The only Cubans that have a hatred of Black people are the White ones. Of all the Afro-Latinos, Cubans (along with Panamanians) are the ones most in tune amd and embracing of their Blackness
I'm talking about the Republican conservative Cubans in Florida.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Hispanics are annoying with the N word..Star right to call them spics right back