Star trek star Nichelle Nichols in conservatorship battle with her son.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Nichols has been dealing with dementia and can be heard in the audio screaming at her son while being taken away.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Never watched Star Trek or heard of this lady before but damn she was bad:whoo:
GHx5.gif

SuluUhuramirror.gif%257Eoriginal.gif

:whiteparadise:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cousin going through this with his dad now. Unc is losing it but he's so stubborn he doesn't wanna listen.

Some people are just like that, they're so delusional and in denial about aging and losing their abilities that they just make life difficult for everyone.

I still remember my dad and his sisters having to sell my grandfather's car so he wouldn't keep driving it after he loss track of where he was one day and drove the wrong way down a one way street.

Compare that to my mom's mother who aged gracefully. She moved out of the country to where my aunts could better keep an eye on her and one of my aunts moved in to help her out and help her keep track of her medicine and doctors appointments.

Getting old is nothing to be ashamed of. It happens. It's a beautiful thing. If you're still young and feel like you can't trust your family to take care of you, it might be time to reevaluate how you treat them.