Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker spoiler discussion thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
None of the spoilers had me excited while reading it. If Leia is retconned as a Jedi Master why didn’t she just train Rey in Force Awakens? Why would finding Luke be so important in the first movie? It all just reeks of not having a solid story in place for this trilogy.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Finn will get punked throughout the movie
Rey will be awesome and save the day
Luke Skywalker will remain dead

The End
Michael “Rey” Jordan gonna drop 60 on Kylie Ren:mjgrin:

Finn gonna fumble but Rose will recover the ball

Luke Armstrong will have to return his tour de france medals over that scandal from the last jedi.

Leia will win her woman athlete of the year award, presented by Caitlyn Jenner.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
None of the spoilers had me excited while reading it. If Leia is retconned as a Jedi Master why didn’t she just train Rey in Force Awakens? Why would finding Luke be so important in the first movie? It all just reeks of not having a solid story in place for this trilogy.
They thought nostalgia would carry them all the way to the bank. They forgot George Lucas had already wrote the prequel trilogy before he did a New Hope.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Finn will get punked throughout the movie
Rey will be awesome and save the day
Luke Skywalker will remain dead

The End
REEEYYYYY
EHg8CHVWwAMAhAz.jpg

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
We were so excited :mjcry:

To be honest deep down I knew what was up but still hoped and prayed. If he wasn’t a Jedi at least make him some what relevant where he isn’t the useless black comic relief. He is just a bumbling fool, it makes me laugh that John Boaga(probably spelt wrong) was working out for the role......nikka why are you working out? So you can scream even louder?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Rey Skywalker... really?

you have an actual sky walker with Kylo, you kill him and make Rey a Skywalker...even tho she’s a Palpatine?

could’ve even done something really interesting and make Rey the new Palpatine and Kylo the new Anakin but in reverse.

Back to Rey. Why not just give her own identity? Wait that would take actual character development. Clearly not a priority here.

Again, I am nothing but a casual Star Wars fan at best but the movie universe just seems way too small for the actual lore it portrays.