Started Watching Scrubs Last Week

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Scrubs 1-8 still top tier.

This is how I’m picturin the white folks taggin along with the brehs to the BP premiere tomorrow...:mjlol:

Damn Carla was so fine :banderas: I know the show mainly took place at the hospital, but I really wish we'd got more chances to see her body in more revealing/tighter outfits.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Yahoo is now part of Oath

Sam Lloyd is loved.

Scrubs between 2001 and 2009, as well as stepping into roles on Desperate Housewives, Night Court, Seinfeld and many other shows over the past three decades, was diagnosed with cancer in January. The actor, known for playing lawyer Ted on Scrubs between 2001 and 2009, as well as stepping into roles on Desperate Housewives, Night Court, Seinfeld and many other shows over the past three decades, was diagnosed with cancer in January.

He sought medical treatment on Jan. 17 after having experienced headaches and weight loss, and a medical scan revealed a tumor. Doctors went in to operate and found that, because of its location, the tumor couldn’t be removed safely. They also found that the cancer originated in his lungs and had also spread to his liver, spine and jaw.
Ted :mjcry: