Avengers compound
marvel-iron-man.gif

IN:blessed:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
This is a solid project on the first few listens.

The tracks with the actual legends, are dope, as expected. His sh*t rarely misses with real spitters. Those are all dope on here. The tracks with the industry plants should've been left off. They don’t fit on this, at all.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
This is a solid project on the first few listens.

The tracks with the actual legends, are dope, as expected. His sh*t rarely misses with real spitters. Those are all dope on here. The tracks with the industry plants should've been left off. They don’t fit on this, at all.

Yeah Statik as a producer always brings heat, I'm not interested in some of those names towards the end of the album though.

Looking forward to listening to most of this when I go for a run in the weekend.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Dope compilation. Good mix of new and old rappers. Was surprised to see G-Eazy on there, he doesn't seem to fit but his track is cool. Every track here works, although its long to listen in one go.

The solo track with Pos is dope, would take a full solo album from Pos in that vein. Gives me Stakes Is High vibes.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why isnt this stickied? :dahell:

anyway....my thoughts so far...

Statik compilations are pretty much commercial mixtapes

title joint was Pos is dope

Ransom and AZ joint is dope but AZ need to sharpen up if he gonna be on tracks with Ran

Termanolgy good as usual

Stove God, this guy lost momentum. Symba, boy is heating up

that Wu Track is nuts. why dont Wu make a new album? with all the features you can get and most of them are active, especially Meth and Ghost I think its just a matter of someone wanting to Executive Produce it

Conway is about washed. he in pre-retirement. nikka out here mailing in freestyles :unimpressed:

Joey track is nuts

Millyz track is dope and I am not a Millyz fan

yall can keep that Boldy verse

I am becoming a fan of Russ. he really does this.

thats as far as I got so far....