Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I thought you'd need to see or feel "symptoms" but apparently more STDs have no symptoms than do. Since I have not had sex in months. I figured I should go get tested.

Honestly with women out here messing with down low men. I feel like no one is safe. I did some googles and found this.

For $68 found out if you have HIV
HIV1and2 Test

For $298 find out if you got Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomoniasis, HIV, Syphilis, Herpes, Hepat*ts 2, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, and HPV.
Comprehensive Kit
or
At Home Complete STD Test | LetsGetChecked

Theirs prices ranges in between for this at home test you take and that you then ship. They obviously bout their paper so they scattered it stupidly. You'll see what I mean if you check the site.

This one let's you check everything for $198 but you have go visit a local lab. Read the proceedures necessary for you to follow as well
STD Testing - Secure Online STD Test Ordering

Edit:
Apparently planned Parenthood is way cheaper when it comes to std tests

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Not in a while. The last girl I slept with was a low point, and of course I went in raw:snoop:

I’m gonna go get tested this week. Thanks for the reminder :ehh:
Thanks! I need to get tested. It's been a while. My girl I've been dating for six months recently asked me. I always use condoms when having sex because I'm so paranoid but you also never know until you know.
I heard in a podcast with Roy wood Jr. That apparently in Puerto Rico they have pocket STD Tests. Unfortunately that's not available in the US probably more likely due to making money.

Good luck brehs

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I get tested every year in November by a brehette of mine who's a doctor and I also get tested in a tandem with any broad that I get semi serious with who wants it Raw deal as part of my "contract" for taking off the rubber.

My physical health may be :flabbynsick: but my sexual health is Mike in the 90's brolic cause I can't be out here putting broads to the sword with any inkling of self doubt in me.