Step inside and witness a real c00n in action.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Ex-cop and noted African American Christopher Dorner had the audacity to plan his revenge killing spree during the one month out of the year designed explicitly to honor the righteous acts of blacks in the United States. I’d say it was pretty much the buzzkill of the century for those of us of the African persuasion. It’s not possible for one person to typify the entire black culture, but it doesn’t help when a “brother” starts shooting people and writing insane manifestos. It’s pretty fukking counterproductive.

Sure, we’re embarrassed. White people aren’t specifically shamed when some hillbilly shoots up a school, but that’s because they run the world. Every 30 seconds, a white person gets honored for something, somewhere. Black folk, on the other hand, have to wait for their “special month.” Every February, Bill Cosby shows up on TV to teach people about Richard Spikes, the man who invented the automatic gearshift. We all try our best to pretend that black history is only about Martin Luther King Jr., Barack Obama, and the guy who played Isaac on The Love Boat. Christopher Dorner was not the guy we were hoping would be the biggest news story of the month.

Despite all that, I am here to tell you that I am not going to allow Dorner to ruin Black History Month for me, or any other African American. We need Black History Month to make sure that the next generation of young black kids is even more aware of the legacy they are inheriting than their elders were. I’m taking February back before it’s over. Instead of pretending that there are no antisocial black people, I think it’s high time the world learns that we can be insane too. True equality between black and white will come when we can all acknowledge that we’re all human, and humans are capable of being really shytty to each other.

He then goes on to list ''Here are a few of the most notable lunatics in black history '' :sitdown:

Some of his other work...

The Straight Man's Guide to Receiving Anal Sex from Your Girlfriend | VICE United States

Five Tips for Ruining an Interracial Relationship | VICE United States

Why Gentrification Is Only Bad if You're Poor | VICE United States

ccf88d64d601394298db3fd4fcad38c9.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkXMNXG2Pjk[/ame]

:leostare: