My Father in Heaven
wPj1V7c.jpg
What are you talking about? Yall just be posting shyt with no context

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
This is why I dislike basketball. Really the worst sport opinions in all of sports. Ya'll don't actually like or appreciate the game of basketball only to dikkride specific players like it's an individual sport. Can't wait until football season is back.
What the HECK are you talking about? This is a post defending Dame

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Dame Lillard is like today's Reggie Miller. He's a fun and good mid-level opponent for other stars so that there is some reasonable opposition to overcome but he's never gonna be the real hero of the story.

Steph is like today's Isiah Thomas. He's the antagonist to the main star of the era but he's also never gonna be the top dog.
Dame’s never had a real top level team so i disagree with that statement

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first unanimous MVP and leader of the team with the all time best record was never the top dog? Why are you guys like this? :mindblown:

Remind us...how did that season end for Steph again? :jbhmm:

And how many Finals MVPs did top dog Steph win? But this ain't even about that. It's about the whole era. King James is clearly the best basketball player of his time in the league, no disrespect to Duncan and Kobe.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2017 KD only played two games, 2019 he was out the entire series. Klay shot sub 40% and was outscored by CJ in both of them.

I agree Steph is better than Dame but for context you have to mention who was guarding Lillard in these games and who was guarding Steph. These numbers don't tell the whole story.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
I agree Steph is better than Dame but for context you have to mention who was guarding Lillard in these games and who was guarding Steph. These numbers don't tell the whole story.

Steph has never shot below 40% in a series even when getting constantly doubled (not by the Blazers trash ass defense tho :mjlol:)