Steph Curry is banned from Finals MVP contention

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at that piece of shyt hiding on JR Smith while Klay has to carry the team offensively and guard his matchup Kyrie who has 40+

This bum feggit shooting 8-21 as I type :laff:

5-14 from 3

I can't tell if that's Iman Shumpert guarding Curry or Marcelo Huertas

post-38682-Shawn-Michaels-binoculars-gif-cyMQ.gif

@Gil Scott-Heroin be like
Lo3QT8
desperately trying to find some geek statistic to save Curry's performance

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you so concerned with who gets FMVP? Curry didn't have his best performance today, but the series is going. No player should be "banned" from contention. You're getting desperate with these corny threads breh.

:francis:

So you said Curry had 2 good games(Game 2 and 4) and had 2 bad games( game 1 and 3)

So where does this game rank?

:sas2:

Daps
So you said Curry had 2 good games(Game 2 and 4) and had 2 bad games( game 1 and 3)

So where does this game rank?

:sas2:
His game was alright, he made the right decisions when he was getting trapped but wasn't aggressive enough when he needed to be (missed a bunch of open shots). He certainly didn't do enough to put them in a position of winning - obviously. What is it you want me to say?

:manny:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Why are you so concerned with who gets FMVP? Curry didn't have his best performance today, but the series is going. No player should be "banned" from contention. You're getting desperate with these corny threads breh.

:francis:
Time to accept Curry's game doesn't work in the playoffs. He'd be Damian Lillard without the ATG supporting cast.