Steph Curry is Thanos to NBA not LeBron

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This is kind of true.

Steph is Thanos or some other super arrogant and annoying supervillain. nikka is low key Green Goblin. Durant, should be likeable but really is an unsufferable little brother, is Loki...with the burnt scalp of Deadpool.

Bron is really the good guy of this narrative. Lowkey, to blend IPs, Bron is the Superman/Batman; hated for his power but at the end of the day he's the hero the NBA.

Funny as it is, Lance, Mcgee & Rondo are the Suicide Squad.

At this point, I have no hate in my hesrt for nikkas like @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman. As far as I can tell, he's a long time fan; long time suffering fans deserve the glory.

But, anyone who isn't a life long fan and is stanning this super unlikeable team...'sgust.

Nothing about the warriors makes me think of them as anything but that elite upper class prep high school that convinces all the low income hood kids with talent to go to their school.

I'm 100% behind the underdog, and that's Bron & em.

That nikka Kawhi, aka non-talking Groot ass nikka with the power of Jean Grey needs to stop playing and have his shyt sorted out so Popovich's magneto ass can let that nikka go free as one last good deed for the universe.

:wow:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This is kind of true.

Steph is Thanos or some other super arrogant and annoying supervillain. nikka is low key Green Goblin. Durant, should be likeable but really is an unsufferable little brother, is Loki...with the burnt scalp of Deadpool.

Bron is really the good guy of this narrative. Lowkey, to blend IPs, Bron is the Superman/Batman; hated for his power but at the end of the day he's the hero the NBA.

At this point, I have no hate in my hesrt for nikkas like @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman. As far as I can tell, he's a long time fan; long time suffering fans deserve the glory.

But, anyone who isn't a life long fan and is stanning this super unlikeable team...'sgust.

Nothing about the warriors makes me think of them as anything but that elite upper class prep high school that convinces all the low income hood kids with talent to go to their school.

That nikka Kawhi, aka non-talking Groot ass nikka with the power of Jean Grey needs to stop playing and have his shyt sorted out so Popovich's magneto ass can let that nikka go free as one last good deed for the universe.

fukk all this bullshyt..
Lebron James is Megatron/Cobra Commander:russ:
If you don’t understand..
You too soft:umad:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk all this bullshyt..
Lebron James is Megatron/Cobra Commander:russ:
If you don’t understand..
You too soft:umad:

Megatron forever losing tho to Optimus

Cobra commander got bytched slapped by serpentor

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This is kind of true.

:ohhh: this was garbage

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Exactly :russ::mjlol:
Or..
Is Mumm-Ra more to your liking:mjgrin:

LeBron is Mumm-Ra :dead:

This is kind of true.

:umad:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This is kind of true.

Except Steph and Klay built the squad up brick by brick from the bottom. I can see if they came into a winning situation from the jump.