Steph Curry Would Maybe Consider Running For President In The Furure

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Arnold the terminator was the great gov of Cali…

No reason why Steph couldn’t do it.. He’s media savvy, so as long as he can master issues affecting the American people he would be fine… Start out in local politics like running for as a state congressmen or U.S congressman and work his way from there..

Daps
Warriors star Stephen Curry said on Tuesday he would “maybe” consider running for president at some point in the future.

When asked in a new interview on CBS Mornings about the possibility of “Steph Curry for president,” Curry responded, “Maybe.”

CBS News’s Jericka Duncan pressed, “You have an interest in politics?”

“I have an interest in leveraging every part of my influence for good in the way that I can, so if that’s the way to do it,” Curry said, trailing off.

Curry clarified that his sights were not set on the presidency, specifically, but that he has not ruled out politics in his future.

“I’m not saying the presidency,” he said, later adding, “But if politics is a way that you can create meaningful change or if there’s another way outside of politics that we can do,” then he’s not ruling it out, Curry said.

Curry joined the interview to discuss his new children’s book, “I Am Extraordinary,” which he said he hopes will help kids find inner confidence. The conversation about politics came amid a broader conversation on his efforts to contribute to society.

Curry has at times been outspoken on issues related to politics. He is a board member of former First Lady Michelle Obama’s “When We All Vote” initiative, which is non-partisan and encourages higher voter registration.

In the October 2022 cover story for Rolling Stone magazine, Curry warned that Americans should take a potential second term as president for former President Trump as a serious “threat.”

“Most of his rhetoric — before he was president, during his last four years, and even now, if he tries to run again — has a tone of divisiveness that doesn’t have a place in our country,” he said, in an interview before Trump announced his bid for president in 2024.

“As serious and as loud as the threat is of him or whoever else is running for office,” Curry continued, “there’s a similar urgency and a loudness that’s necessary on the other side.”

After winning the NBA championship title while Trump was in office Curry said he did not want his team to make the traditional stop at the White House, prompting Trump to tweet that the invitation had been “withdrawn.”

fukk that nimby :mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would vote against him. I'm tired of the idea we have to put politicians, sports personalities, and other figures in places of power where it should be former/current educators, engineers, stewards of the law, etc. Outside of likely agreeing with his politics more, why should I trust him over a dope like Lauren Boebert? Now if he wants to throw gobs of cash behind smart people who can work towards the common good, great.

We had two media personalities be President and they did some of the worst shyt to this country. Reagan and Trump. No more of that bullshyt.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Curry seems like a good dude but not to bright. He acts like he was force fed the Bible like a lot of athletes. Now I could see Bron being very successful in politics:ehh:

He was force fed the Bible.....by Mark Jackson :russ:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
The new Monica Lewinsky :

IMG-2120.png

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
"LEVERAGING MY INFLUENCE IN THE WAY OF GOOD"

One of the best quotes I've ever heard from sn athlete. Steph has a good mix of hood and suburban, competitiveness, and bro ain't never been soft on the court.

I'd vote for him. But he'd need some killers near him because every political representation of "good" gets killed, and we ain't having that shyt happen with Steph.

I used to think about a rapper becoming president on our side, but now, I can definitely see an athlete pulling it off.

Overall, Steph is just a good person. Bron too. Draymond can be the Sec of Defense :mjlol:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Curry seems like a good dude but not to bright. He acts like he was force fed the Bible like a lot of athletes. Now I could see Bron being very successful in politics:ehh:
Doesn’t he believe in flat earth or fake moon landing or something like that? :mjlol: he doesn’t have the complexion for that level of political fukkery. Especially if he runs democrat.