STEPHANIE MCMAHON TO SPEAK ON HOW WWE IS ADDRESSING SYSTEMIC RACISM

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
1 Hour network special where Mark Henry and Ron Simmons invite Steph to a cookout

SeriousUltimateElectriceel-size_restricted.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
full
1 Hour network special where Mark Henry and Ron Simmons invite Steph to a cookout
More like Booker T inviting Lacey Evans and Akeem the African Dream to his home to show him their take on southern fried chicken, and Stephanie showing up to bury them all and have Booker put over her panko-breaded, oven-baked spicy chicken thighs. The spice is from the light dusting of pepper, you see.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

For the brehs like me who couldn't stomach the idea of watching it live, knowing you'd either be heated by the end or repeatedly shaking your head at the audacity of this bytch.

Lets just skip to the main event and why were all here breh...

This bytch Here said:
COVERING DIVERSITY IN WWE

After that did come the topic of diversity, and Stephanie ran through some numbers before stating that plenty of black talent on the roster have been proactive in their own causes.

“WWE actually over-indexes with our African American audience. 21% of our audience is African American so we’ve utilized our platforms to really amplify the message of inclusion and standing against racism and racial injustice. We’ve amplified our talent’s voices. We have any number of talent who are doing a number of initiatives.

“We’re really taking a hard look and a different look from every level it’s supported throughout our company from the top down, including our board so we are absolutely taking this very seriously, as we should, as everybody should cause it’s going to take every single person to enact change.”

Stephanie adds the following as well:

“About roughly 40% of our champions right now are African American across the men’s and women’s and of course, our three brands, RAW, SmackDown and NXT, so I think that representation is critical.”

Stephanie then goes onto promote the “Women’s Evolution” that took place earlier and noting the two women appearances that took place in Saudi Arabia. Poggi then makes note of companies and organizations adjusting their branding to be more inclusive and mentions the Washington Redskins removing their name. She asks Stephanie if WWE is taking any steps akin to that in their company.

“We’re looking at everything. From a storyline perspective, from a character perspective, from an employee perspective we really are because again like I just said, representation matters and we want to make sure also that our talent’s voices are heard. So when we’re crafting characters in WWE it’s not just, ‘Hey, you’re going to be this particular character and that’s it and you have no say in the matter and here’s your script and that’s it. Our superstars have the opportunity to give their feedback. They help us create the character. They help with what they’re saying and we’ve had instances where we’ve had talent say, ‘Listen this doesn’t feel good to me,’ African-American talent say, ‘This doesn’t feel good to me,’ and this was actually pre-George Floyd but those conversations happen and I think they’re important and you can’t be afraid to have those conversations. You have to be willing to listen, you have to be willing to admit that you might just not know something. You might not understand each other and the only way we’re ever going to learn from each other is if we truly listen and value each other’s feedback.”

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Lets just skip to the main event and why were all here breh...
Stephanie adds the following as well:

“About roughly 40% of our champions right now are African American across the men’s and women’s and of course, our three brands, RAW, SmackDown and NXT, so I think that representation is critical.”

LMAOOO well played Steph

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
More like Booker T inviting Lacey Evans and Akeem the African Dream to his home to show him their take on southern fried chicken, and Stephanie showing up to bury them all and have Booker put over her panko-breaded, oven-baked spicy chicken thighs. The spice is from the light dusting of pepper, you see.

Bruhhh...

The WWE forum watchers who steal y'all ideas somewhere like :ohhh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Are there any black executives at WWE?
If not then Stephanie needs to sit her flat ass down somewhere and shut the fukk up.

Damn :ohhh: that's a good point, we always talk about black talent being represented but there's no black people in the higher ups in WWE.

Even when you look at creative, the only black head writer WWE had, Ryan Ward, who might I add was responsible for SDL 2016 being some of the best weekly WWE programming in ages, was bushed in favor of Road Dogg.