Stephen A Smith brought up "Black on Black crime" while speaking on Mike Brown on First Take

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
He is a old c00n ass dude but it's not like no one notices it . Any time one of these pigs smokes a brotha that's the first thing they bring up along with Sharpton and Jesse Jackson ass. Most crimes are intra racial but white people have control of the media so they can say what they want. That's why foreign outlets opinion are a 180 from American outlets, they suffer the same brutality from their government as well as drone strikes and shyt.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I'm not saying that we shouldn't be mad at situations like Mike Brown. It should be just like it is. But there is more anger as soon as its realized the shooter is white and the victim is black. The passion and effort to change is just not the same when its black on black. You know there could be protests like this when its black on black right? The availability of illegal guns and the poor school systems to name a couple things that could be the focus. And understand, a lot of the anger would have to be directed at our very own community.

What is protesting criminals going to do though? I dont see how rioting would get their attention in the least bit.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
You all are way too hard on SASmith. His opinions are his own. He can't speak for all blacks. He can try to speak to all blacks. But his opinions are his own!